Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    First point- I'd love for you to show me where other forums are thriving. I don't see that in the places I go. The Redskins official team site has slowed to a crawl compared to what it once was, same with an Orioles forum that I lurk at. There used to be splinter sites that contained various PSD members, and those went extinct and are no longer being created.

Really, I know of one sports forum that is thriving, and that is because it is essentially the only place of activity for that sport discussion.

second point, we are really discussing everyone, and looking to see if anyone has the potential to have matured over time, or if there were any unfair infractions.
    They aren't. It's categorically false.

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    Can I be set at -5 infraction points?
    You're good. You don't have any points.

Sign me up too..
    Thanks

Hey, Rush. I've learned from the errors of my ways. I generally don't bait people anymore and I'll never embed crap again, so a clean slate would be much appreciated. You'll find that my infractions are pretty old now.

Hmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Sign me up too..
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Hey, Rush. I've learned from the errors of my ways. I generally don't bait people anymore and I'll never embed crap again, so a clean slate would be much appreciated. You'll find that my infractions are pretty old now.
    Done and done. Both of you had either 5 points or less and are now done to zero points.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    First point- I'd love for you to show me where other forums are thriving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    They aren't. It's categorically false.
    It'll probably be asterisked out, but ****** forum has a ton of traffic. That sports forum is definitively thriving, so the assertion of "categorically false" is categorically false, at least for the NBA and Magic forums.

No matter, because even though I'm signed up there, I hardly post at that other site (even though I browse every day) because PSD is very familiar and I know just about most of the posters that post in the NBA and Magic forums. But there are tons of active posters, active threads, and active discussions happening all day every day at the other site. Whatever, that's probably not a reflection on those who take care of PSD, but let's not act like there aren't any thriving sports forums. Also, R-E-D-D-I-T sports forum is pretty popular.

EDIT: R-E-A-L-G-M
    Last edited by RLundi; 03-05-2017 at 10:29 AM.

I dunno if I have any, but please remove them if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I dunno if I have any, but please remove them if I do.
    Done.

I'm sure I have 5 points somewhere. Can I have them removed?

Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    I'm sure I have 5 points somewhere. Can I have them removed?
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Norm, your points have been reduced.
    Didn't notice this yesterday. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RLundi View Post
    It'll probably be asterisked out, but ****** forum has a ton of traffic. That sports forum is definitively thriving, so the assertion of "categorically false" is categorically false, at least for the NBA and Magic forums.

No matter, because even though I'm signed up there, I hardly post at that other site (even though I browse every day) because PSD is very familiar and I know just about most of the posters that post in the NBA and Magic forums. But there are tons of active posters, active threads, and active discussions happening all day every day at the other site. Whatever, that's probably not a reflection on those who take care of PSD, but let's not act like there aren't any thriving sports forums. Also, R-E-D-D-I-T sports forum is pretty popular.
    Reddit is nothing like this though. The conversion levels are terrible. Also...It's Reddit. It's like the fourth most visited site in the USA or world or something with topics from the NBA to thinks you've never even dreamed existed. It's hard to compete with that. The conversation is just a lot different. More impersonal. Less back and forth.

That other site you named is basketball only. Everything else is dead as hell or in similar states of decline. Time once spent here is spent now om FB and Twitter etc.

I've been a member of dozens of boards in my life. Most of them are dead. The ones left are struggling. That's not just sports either. Other social media sites have just slowly taken their juice.

You also said other sports forumS. Plural. Then you named ONE. Reddit isn't a sports forums and trying to compare this to a monster like Reddit is silly obviously. It's flipping Reddit...so no. You're still categorically false. At the very least misinformed or not up to date on the decay of boards.
    Last edited by Norm; 03-05-2017 at 06:07 PM.

Please remove 5 points. Thanks.

I'd like 5 of my points removed, please. THX!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast