Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    5 points removed plzzzzzzzzzz

Norm, your points have been reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    5 points removed plzzzzzzzzzz
    You're clean. You don't have any points on your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I was just going to ask if you wanted help reaching out to anyone. I know a few on FB and a couple on Twitter too I think. Though I'm pretty sure one isn't allowed back lol

That being said I guess I'll take my 5 point removal so I'm back of the edge of the cliff.

Hey Soop..did you hear if the ball got there while I'm bothering you
    Idk if that information is supposed to be shared with you guys or not so we'll put that on hold for now. It seems like it's supposed to be secretive. I don't think it's wise to expect the unbanned to check their registered emails when a lot of these users don't use those as their primary emails in 2017.

We're talking about posters that registered 10+ years ago. Hell, I don't even have my primary email on here. If I was sent an email I wouldn't even know. IMO, it would make things a whole lot easier if we displayed the names of the unbanned members. It would make sense to cover all aspects.

Yes, she got the ball. Thanks for coming through, that made the contest a whole lot of fun. Let's do it again, people love free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    Idk if that information is supposed to be shared with you guys or not so we'll put that on hold for now. It seems like it's supposed to be secretive. I don't think it's wise to expect the unbanned to check their registered emails when a lot of these users don't use those as their primary emails in 2017.

We're talking about posters that registered 10+ years ago. Hell, I don't even have my primary email on here. If I was sent an email I wouldn't even know. IMO, it would make things a whole lot easier if we displayed the names of the unbanned members. It would make sense to cover all aspects.

Yes, she got the ball. Thanks for coming through, that made the contest a whole lot of fun. Let's do it again, people love free stuff.
    I'm not actually asking for any information. I'm wondering if you want us to let banned people know on our own. I wasn't very clear I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    You got it. Done and done.
    Nice, thanks.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I'm not actually asking for any information. I'm wondering if you want us to let banned people know on our own. I wasn't very clear I guess.
    Sure, I guess that wouldn't hurt. However, it would be a lot easier if you could contact the users that have been allowed back. In order for you and others to do that, you'd have to know their names. That's my issue with this.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2w5m7w7.jpg

Can you give me 5 points instead?

For real I'll take the -5

You can add all the points necessary for a last strike.. I'd still last here for the next decade. I'm pretty awesome. Not even kidding.

Free As Seagull.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I'll loan spliff 5 points but I want interest.
    Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    If you've been infracted, you will know how many points you have. I don't see any for you.
    It can actually be a bit tough to know how many points one has. I've been infracted a ton and never knew how many I had until I was facing the edge of the ravine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets012 View Post
    Can you give me 5 points instead?

For real I'll take the -5
    You're cleared of points.

Quote Originally Posted by RLundi View Post
    I think I have like 2 points, but please wash me clean.

So is the site hurting that much that PSD has to resort to bringing back older, banned users? While other sports forums are thriving, PSD is steadily losing members and clicks, and so part of the solution is bringing back posters who drove more conversation, reactions, albeit baiting and being annoying? It's an interesting tactic. Not sure it'll work, but hey, anything is worth a shot right? It used to be difficult, nearly unbearable to post with some of the trolls lingering around. Letting them back might bring back some traffic to the site (a very small amount I'd imagine) but is it worth it if the quality of the site deteriorates?

I guess we'll find out.
    First point- I'd love for you to show me where other forums are thriving. I don't see that in the places I go. The Redskins official team site has slowed to a crawl compared to what it once was, same with an Orioles forum that I lurk at. There used to be splinter sites that contained various PSD members, and those went extinct and are no longer being created.

Really, I know of one sports forum that is thriving, and that is because it is essentially the only place of activity for that sport discussion.

second point, we are really discussing everyone, and looking to see if anyone has the potential to have matured over time, or if there were any unfair infractions.

Can I be set at -5 infraction points?
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    Sure, I guess that wouldn't hurt. However, it would be a lot easier if you could contact the users that have been allowed back. In order for you and others to do that, you'd have to know their names. That's my issue with this.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2w5m7w7.jpg
    Awwww I gotcha now. I think the two people that came to mind wouldn't be an issue, then again IDK if they'd want to anyways. I'll do it one day when I remember to. At least they could look into if they are allowed or whatever.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast