Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Fastlane PPV Thread

I believe this takes place in Milwaulkee home of the infamous Bee!

Universal Title Match: Kevin Owens (c) v Bill Goldberg

Braun Stroman vs Roman Reigns

Womens Championship Match: Charlotte vs Bayley (c)

Tag Team Title Match: The Club (c) v Enzo n Cass

Crusierweight Title match: Neville (c) v Gentleman Jack

Samoa Joe v Sami Zayn

Sasha Banks v Nia Jax

Kickoff Show

Rich Swann & Akira Tozawa v Noam Darr & The Brian Kendrick
    Last edited by Rivera; 03-03-2017 at 04:30 PM.

First Sim League Title!

R.I.P. Bee (the PSD account that is).

I could see this show going crazy with title changes. 2 seem like a sure bet, 1 possibly and 1 other I seriously doubt. Who knows for sure though. Still 3 changes would be a lot but it would play into what many expect is the 'Mania card.

Yea I think the predictions are going to be tough, there are so many opportunities for chaos to occur.

Have not been following for past three weeks. Is this as predictable as it sounds with Jericho costing Owens the title leading to Lesnar v. Goldberg for the Universal title and Jericho/Owens stealing the show as the debut match at WM?

Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Have not been following for past three weeks. Is this as predictable as it sounds with Jericho costing Owens the title leading to Lesnar v. Goldberg for the Universal title and Jericho/Owens stealing the show as the debut match at WM?
    I don't think so. I do think there will be funny businesses in the main event match, but I think it leads to KO retaining.

In the prediction thread, distractions don't count as interference? It says specifically physical contact. So if Nia or Sasha distract the ref leading to a Charlotte victory that would not count as interference? Is that correct?

I completely forgot this PPV was on this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post

join us

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    In the prediction thread, distractions don't count as interference? It says specifically physical contact. So if Nia or Sasha distract the ref leading to a Charlotte victory that would not count as interference? Is that correct?
    Correct. Has to be physical with either Sasha or ref. Accidental or on purpose as long as some type of physical contact was made. . I made sure to leave any line of doubt.

First Sim League Title!

Hopefully Neville retains, and Thee Brian Kendrick wins.
    I want them to feud, and I want to see Aries intervene in the kickoff show. Neville has surprisingly brought excitement to cruiserweight jobberish.

And speaking of jobbers, Joe got housed with a Zayn match.

I would like to see Owens retain, defeat Jericho at mania and then the night after mania Balor comes back and challenges Owens for the title at the next ppv. I don't see that happening though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I would like to see Owens retain, defeat Jericho at mania and then the night after mania Balor comes back and challenges Owens for the title at the next ppv. I don't see that happening though.
    Well that makes sense, so you're 100% right that it won't happen. I've seen the magic that Owens and Balor can do in NXT. Dat ladder match though.

For Braun Strowman and Reigns, why isn't there a stipulation associated with this match? I think that it should have one. I don't think it needs one, but it definitely would help.

God I hate Stephanie...why is she getting mad at Mick because her kayfabe flight got delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well that makes sense, so you're 100% right that it won't happen. I've seen the magic that Owens and Balor can do in NXT. Dat ladder match though.

For Braun Strowman and Reigns, why isn't there a stipulation associated with this match? I think that it should have one. I don't think it needs one, but it definitely would help.
    Yeah, I didn't think of that, but a last man standing match would have made perfect sense. That would have been a great stip actually.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    God I hate Stephanie...why is she getting mad at Mick because her kayfabe flight got delayed.
    I can't stand her either. I am so sick of the heel authority figure in general. It is so played out. It is another reason SD is better. Plus she tries so hard to be like Vince, and she fails miserably at it. At least HHH is a good heel authority figure and doesn't seem like a Vince knock off. They just need to fire Mick already and get it over with. I don't want this dragging out until mania. We all know she is going to fire him. I don't need to see her pissed off at him for another month.

I almost forgot why I don't watch the preshows...man I can't believe that I almost forgot. I really like Renee Young on Talking Smack, but Booker T needs to be off commentary. He was so much better in the ring.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast