Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    I was most worried about this game, so coming out with a point is huge. BOS, CBJ, NJD, BUF up next

Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Welp. At least the Caps were able to fend off a late rally by the Lightning. No points for TBAY

Shootout between OTT and MTL is the worst thing that could have happened in this game for us
    I really dont think we have a shot at either of those teams,we need to worry about the guys chasing us more

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Yeah we aren't catching Ottawa. Boston should be the focus.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Great pass by Kessel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMWrKQ_pNk4

Penguins doing us a solid leading 3-0 over the Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by tartar View Post
    I really dont think we have a shot at either of those teams,we need to worry about the guys chasing us more

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Yeah we aren't catching Ottawa. Boston should be the focus.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Not with that attitude. Sheesh

Leafs could catch Ottawa. In the last 10 games Leafs were 4-3-3 (11), Sens were 6-2-2 (14)

Sens next 10 games: MTL, BOS, PIT, MTL, PHI, MIN, WPG, DET, DET, BOS
    Leafs next 10 games: BOS, CBJ, NJD, BUF, FLA, NSH, DET, BUF, WSH, TBY
    *Bolded games are tail-ends of back-to-backs

I think our schedule is much easier. No Price or Dubnyk, no defending Stanley Cup champ. Just a lot of teams below us in the standings. Obviously we hope the Sens beat the B's twice but that's it. It's not likely but it's possible. Looking at those schedule and the way the Leafs can score, it might be plausible. But this team is too young to be consistent so who knows, hoping for the best and scoreboard watch is all i was doing
    Last edited by OptiMized; 03-19-2017 at 03:07 PM.

How did we lose 7-2 to the Panthers and Gardiner was even? This dude has been bullet proof this year when it comes to plus-minus. I hope the Gardiner-Zaitsev pairing continues for the rest of the season. If Gardiner falters, then sell high on his year this year. Rielly has looked better with some of the weight off his shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Not with that attitude. Sheesh
    It's not even about optimism, pun intended, it's about reality. Realistically, we can catch Boston. Ottawa is too far gone. They have 11 games to go and are at 86 points. The Leafs are on pace for 93-94 points if things go their way. That means that Ottawa, a team that's been pretty damn good in the 2nd half despite injuries, would only get 6-7 points out of a possible 22. Even the worst teams in the league could squeeze out 7 points in 11 games.

Monday, March 20th
    Bruins(38-27-6) vs Leafs(32-23-15)
    7:30pm et
    TSN4

Kadri is gonna have his work cut out for him tonight trying to shut down that Marchand line. They are going off right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    It's not even about optimism, pun intended, it's about reality. Realistically, we can catch Boston. Ottawa is too far gone. They have 11 games to go and are at 86 points. The Leafs are on pace for 93-94 points if things go their way. That means that Ottawa, a team that's been pretty damn good in the 2nd half despite injuries, would only get 6-7 points out of a possible 22. Even the worst teams in the league could squeeze out 7 points in 11 games.
    Hey, i'm not gonna lie, the numbers are on your side. I'm looking at the whole picture instead of just the teams below us and hoping for the best thing for the Maple Leafs. It's possible for the Leafs pass the Sens but, as you pointed out, not likely.

Have a feeling Nylander hits 20 tonight. Loves playing his buddy Pastrnak

Have we ever swept Boston in a season series? We dominated them one year when Matt Stajan and Nik Antropov were still around but I can't remember us winning all of the games.
    2015 Re-Draft Dream Team

Hall-Backes-Cammalleri
    Lupul-Bjugstad-Brown
    Rieder-Rakell-Hayes
    Jaskin-Jenner-Stempniak

McDonagh-Doughty
    Orpik-Jones
    Campbell-Gudbranson

Bernier
    Tokarski

Quote Originally Posted by JaysLeafs98 View Post
    Have we ever swept Boston in a season series? We dominated them one year when Matt Stajan and Nik Antropov were still around but I can't remember us winning all of the games.
    Couldn't tell ya but I honestly can't remember. It sucks to say but maybe Boston is due tonight. Gotta throw on the good luck jersey to watch this one tonight.

Connor Carrick is back tonight. Gonna be paired with Rielly.

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast