Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Warriors sign Matt Barnes

@ESPNSteinLine
    ESPN sources tell @ChrisBHaynes and me that Golden State plans to sign veteran swingman Matt Barnes in the wake of the Kevin Durant injury.
    Last edited by HandsOnTheWheel; 03-01-2017 at 02:32 AM.

better signing than bogut and Williams in my opinion only because of how bogut looks... it really bothers me that both the warriors and cavs got better lol

What if Durant is out for the season?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    better signing than bogut and Williams in my opinion only because of how bogut looks... it really bothers me that both the warriors and cavs got better lol
    It's not a better signing. I think Deron is going to ball. This year he has been matching his career averages per/36. Deron may be back to being a poor man's Chris Paul.

Biggest piece of **** in the league. **** that guy.

Been useless since his lakers days.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Biggest piece of **** in the league. **** that guy.
    I'm sure he fits right in with the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I'm sure he fits right in with the Warriors.
    Aside from dray they are a likable team. Unlike the cavs who pretty much have a daycare mentality

#farmsystem

Free As Seagull.

Barnes is sooo shiet right now.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    if you go by the numbers I saw something where Bogut would rank number 1 overall for defense impact when he was on the floor as opposed to not with the Mavs

Cavs got better way more just based on acquiring depth and making Lebron happy, Barnes adds some needed feisty toughness to Dubs to go along with Green over there but the Dubs were never trying to acquire him as the Cavs were searching desperately for depth, hopefully they(Green/Barnes) wont come to blows especially if Green tries to play mind games with Barnes because we all know he aint having that at all, he about that life

Barnes can hit the open 3 so he is a small band aid I guess but the duo Cavs picked up are way more proven and could be game changers on a small level especially during the regular season, similar to how the Cavs picked up that other D Will guy who is looking like a player finally

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    What if Durant is out for the season?
    Don't know if its for the entire season including playoffs but he is out indefinitely which is basically saying he is done for the reg. season

its never a good sign when someone is out indefinitely, its almost like a code word for done for the season, or a nice long while at worst

Don't think they've signed Barnes yet. If not today though he can't play in the playoffs right?

I wonder if they are second guessing based on the better KD news?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Beware the Matt Barnes curse..

Nba's buyout system is ridiculous lol. Stacked teams getting more stacked. Rich get richer. Its one thing if it saves teams money, but guys on expiring deals anyways, ridiculous. They should have to give up something to sign these players

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast