Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    I wasnt talking Glass being bench, but Vesey---you do realize he leads the team with a -12. Yet AV only talks about Buchnevich playing poor defense.
    Ohhh ok, I agree with ya there I really don't find that Buchnevich plays poorly at all but for some reason it's usually him that gets the boot.

He needs to find a way of getting people rest. Buchnevichs numbers are better than Veseys, and considering Vesey has played more. He needs to get some games off. Plus Stepan always gets hurt---he's another guy that should be getting some games off---by that. I mean a game here, a game there. Guys need to be fresh for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by MJL80 View Post
    That's why I call us the New York Strangers... We win the games we're not supposed to, and lose the ones we are.
    Ideally we would be a much better home team but for this season it might actually benefit.
    We will have more road games than home games in the playoffs so maybe it will be an advantage?
    Sounds weird to even say that.

Well, here we are. 10 games left and firmly behind the top 3 teams in our division. The main thing is health here- can Hank come back to full strength in time for the playoffs? Looks like we're matched up with Montreal right now and I'm happy about that. Would love to see Stepan, Hayes and Nash start finding the back of the net here as we get into crunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    Well, here we are. 10 games left and firmly behind the top 3 teams in our division. The main thing is health here- can Hank come back to full strength in time for the playoffs? Looks like we're matched up with Montreal right now and I'm happy about that. Would love to see Stepan, Hayes and Nash start finding the back of the net here as we get into crunch time.
    I have been advocating to have Stepan rejoin Nash and Zuc since forever, but Kreider Zibanejad and Buchnevich have to be a line though

I agree with you, and Hayes, Miller,& Vesey work well on the 3rd line. Grabner,Lindberg & Fast on the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    It does look like we will end up in that first wild card spot, but there is still the possibility that we finish better. I know we play Washington again and Pitt two more times. We are probably better off staying a wild card team though..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    I agree with you, and Hayes, Miller,& Vesey work well on the 3rd line. Grabner,Lindberg & Fast on the 4th.
    Agreed, and that 4th line could do some damage too

Our 4th line vs. other teams 4th line would look like a 1st.

Tomorrow is a game that we should win.
    But since there will be 60% Rangers fans in Jersey its almost like a home game.
    Thats bad news for the boys in blue...

I hear Klein and Girardi are cleared. What do you think the defensive lines will look like?

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Tomorrow is a game that we should win.
    But since there will be 60% Rangers fans in Jersey its almost like a home game.
    Thats bad news for the boys in blue...
    We should beat the Devs in NJ, they are 1-8-1 in their last 10 games, really struggling. We should start Hellberg tonight.

Tomorrow night is almost a definite that we're going to lose because --

1) it's a home game,
    2) it's the Fishsticks,
    and the biggest reason why is:
    3) because I'm going

Quote Originally Posted by MJL80 View Post
    We should beat the Devs in NJ, they are 1-8-1 in their last 10 games, really struggling. We should start Hellberg tonight.

Tomorrow night is almost a definite that we're going to lose because --

1) it's a home game,
    2) it's the Fishsticks,
    and the biggest reason why is:
    3) because I'm going
    Schneider kind of stood on his head tonight, made a lot of nice saves. At least we got 1 point...

Stepan really needs a big night. He's melting before our eyes on the bench

Is it me or does Staal look like a solid defenseman playing next to McDoagh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast