Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    I edited it ...wasn't doing math well lol. Should probably have said I hope Kampfer stays in the mix.

McDonagh Smith
    Staal Holden
    Skjei Girardi... Kampfer comes in if anyone messes up.
    Works for me.
    I still havent seen enough of him to decide how I feel about him. He is definitely on the smaller side though, not sure how much physicality we will get out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Works for me.
    I still havent seen enough of him to decide how I feel about him. He is definitely on the smaller side though, not sure how much physicality we will get out of him.
    Ya he's not big but hes a good skater and does play a more physical style than Clendening. It's a small sample but I have liked the one Hartford game I watched of him and his games here so far.

bsi: let be break that twenty for you, hehehe!,

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    bsi: let be break that twenty for you, hehehe!,
    Haha.

Rick Nash is listed as day-to-day with an upper-body injury.

He won't play on Thursday against Carolina because of the ailment. Nash has recorded 18 goals and 33 points in 55 games this year.
    Henrik Lundqvist will sit out Thursday's game because of a lower-body injury.

He is listed as day-to-day. Lundqvist has 30 wins along with a 2.65 goals-against average and a .913 save percentage in 51 appearances this season. Antti Raanta will get the start against Carolina on Thursday night.
    -Rotoworld

Nash has been playing hurt since a while not sure why they don't let him heal were all but guaranteed a playoff spot...it's ridiculous.

These are the games Pirri, Puempel and Kampfer have the opportunity to show their worth and their not taking advantage of it.

I hate losing to a team like Carolina.
    Raanta was definitely interfered with on the goal but that's besides the point.
    No disrespect to the Hurricanes but this is the kind of team we need to take care of business against.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    These are the games Pirri, Puempel and Kampfer have the opportunity to show their worth and their not taking advantage of it.
    Missed the last game but thought Kampfer was playing well before that.

: Alain Vigneault says that Antti Raanta will start tomorrow in Detroit after it was announced today that Henrik Lundqvist would miss 2-3 weeks with a lower body injury. (NYR)

Lines at practice

Pavel Buchnevich, Mika Zibanejad, Rick Nash
    Chris Kreider, Derek Stepan, Mats Zuccarello
    Michael Grabner, Kevin Hayes, JT Miller
    Tanner Glass, Oscar Lindberg, Jimmy Vesey

On defense, Marc Staal is paired with Ryan McDonagh, Brendan Smith is with Nick Holden and Brady Skjei is with Steve Kampfer. (Cyrgalis):
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 03-11-2017 at 05:49 PM.

We've got a few back to backs coming up in the schedule, so there's no doubt that Hellberg is going to get a start or two down the stretch, hope he's ready to go.

I don't really follow the players coming up through the system, what ever happened to Skapski?

Anyone know when Hank got injured? Did it happen during the Florida game?

Quote Originally Posted by MJL80 View Post
    We've got a few back to backs coming up in the schedule, so there's no doubt that Hellberg is going to get a start or two down the stretch, hope he's ready to go.

I don't really follow the players coming up through the system, what ever happened to Skapski?
    Ever since those two great NHL starts he has really struggled. He was in Hartford last year and Greenville of the ECHL this year. He is still very young though.

The guys on NBCSN just said that Raanta is the best backup goalie the Rangers have had since Cam Talbot?
    Did we even have any other backup goalies in between the two haha?

Ny is just focusing on Tampa right now.

Took care of business tonight.
    Stepan, McD, and Hayes had all been struggling to score goals so hopefully tonights performance gets them going again.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast