Fri. 17 vs. Florida Panthers 7:00 PM ET
    Sat. 18 at Minnesota Wild 7:00 PM ET
    Tue. 21 at New Jersey Devils 7:00 PM ET
    Wed. 22 vs. New York Islanders 8:00 PM ET
    Sat. 25 at Los Angeles Kings 10:30 PM ET
    Sun. 26 at Anaheim Ducks 9:00 PM ET
    Tue. 28 at San Jose Sharks 10:30 PM ET
    Fri. 31 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins 7:00 PM ET

1:13PM: Fast is out 2-3 weeks with an upper body injury, according to EJ Hradek.

12:02PM: The Rangers are saying Fast has an upper body injury.

Kampfer was sent down.

redwhiteandblue said:

Faulk being available is an avenue they should look into. Too bad we wasted to extra picks on Smith.

I'm ok with our deadline, would have liked to have 2 picks in the 2nd round but it looks like we might need Smith now so I'd say things worked out well.

question? How many Caps did you see crumpled to the ice or skating slowly to the bench after getting popped as opposed to Rangers skating slowly to the bench after getting popped last night?

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    question? How many Caps did you see crumpled to the ice or skating slowly to the bench after getting popped as opposed to Rangers skating slowly to the bench after getting popped last night?
    We have a bit of a problem with players playing hurt, Kreider being one who should take some time off and Stepan and Fast as well, Stepan more so. I understand fast trying to stay in because of the log jam of players behind him in the lineup but Stepan and Kreider know their spots are guaranteed they should rest. I don't know who's fault this all is but whoever is making decisions on player injuries has to sit those guys and let them properly heal for playoffs. Same thing happened last year with Girardi and Klein

Lets hope we start March a bit better than the way we finished February.

On thing that's always perplexed me, with us looking for a shot from the point, why have we never tried Miller on the point? If not him then why not Zibanejad? Something needs to change on those units

Zbad gets some time up in that Ovie spot which I'm fine with. Not entirely sure he has to be moved to the QB position.

I feel like I remember seeing Miller there and he doesn't make the great snap decision and work the puck as well as say Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    Zbad gets some time up in that Ovie spot which I'm fine with. Not entirely sure he has to be moved to the QB position.

I feel like I remember seeing Miller there and he doesn't make the great snap decision and work the puck as well as say Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya I know they tried it once but he'd need more than a night to get comfortable there, and maybe they tried it at practice and it to didn't work who knows, but I would like to have that shooting threat on the point, without it the other team can cheat a bit knowing there's nothing hard coming in.
    Last edited by bsi; 03-02-2017 at 05:44 PM.

One of the best games Hank has played all season long. Great game and happy bday!

These are games--well this one and the Was. game that just frustrate you. Both team play physical--Bos. just plays dirty. You watch these games and want to just jump on the ice and beat this s**t out of these guys. Refs don't/didn't even bother calling most of the penalties. These are game where our guys hurt. And our next game is against Mon. who just added Ott and King--2 more gritty players beside Pacioretti and Shaw.

Missed the game...what line was buch on?

Not the best game we have played but we got a W and there were a few positives.
    -Beautiful goals, especially the one by Lindberg.
    -Hank stood on his head, awesome performance.
    -Smith played decent. Was thrown up onto the top pairing with McD and played over 20 minutes. There was one stoppage near Hank where Smith stepped in and got physical with a couple of Bruins. That was nice to see for once.

Buchnevich and Lindberg both scored.
    We looked to be off, the passing was off, they seemed to always have 2 guys on the puck holder--constant pressure. Part of the reason we made a lot of bad passes. But they we're also playing dirty--Pasternak lifted his stick and jabbed Smith with it in the neck/face area.--ref didn't call a penalty. There was a lot of jabbing at Lundqvist when he would made as save and be holding the puck. At one point while we were in the offensive zone, Nash got his stick broken in half after a slash-- ref didn't call a penalty. A couple of times they just yanked sticks out of our guys hands--again no penalties called. I can go on and on--like I said before a lot of stuff was not being called.
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 03-03-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast