Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Trade for 3 Carolina. Do it.

Believe in Seth Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Trade for 3 Carolina. Do it.
    It's kinda weird only SF is being mentioned in the rumored Carolina trade up.

Maybe Carolina does want Solomon Thomas and know Chicago wants him too?

Maybe Pace doesn't want to move as far down as 8?

Or moving to 2nd overall doesn't leave the opportunity for JAX to move up to grab Fournette because CLE isn't moving off of 1.
    You Know What!?!?!?!?

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Pretty sure they want Fournette. Saw a retweet from one of their beat writers recently about how they loved Fournette. Same writer has apparently known their picks in advance for the last 4 years.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Pretty sure they want Fournette. Saw a retweet from one of their beat writers recently about how they loved Fournette. Same writer has apparently known their picks in advance for the last 4 years.
    Makes sense.

SF can really set themselves up nicely here to revitalize their franchise.

Stockpile a **** ton of picks and pay Cousins after the 2017 season. Tank this year and move down again next season with a team needing a QB.
    You Know What!?!?!?!?

If I am SF and I tank this year I would draft my own QB, not pay Cousins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    If I am SF and I tank this year I would draft my own QB, not pay Cousins.
    I can't speak for Shanahan, but I'd be more comfortable taking the known commodity who already has familiarity and success in your system than draft a guy you hope ends up as good as or better than Cousins.
    You Know What!?!?!?!?

I really hope Pace has a similar mindset. He's made a few trades in his first two drafts and unless Garrett falls into our laps, it just makes sense to trade down for a haul (especially if Trubisky makes it to 3).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    I can't speak for Shanahan, but I'd be more comfortable taking the known commodity who already has familiarity and success in your system than draft a guy you hope ends up as good as or better than Cousins.
    I was pro CHI signing Cousins if he became a FA, in part because I think CHI is closer to being relevant than SF. Also, this WB class isn't good IMO.

If SF thinks they can land 4-5 yrs of a young franchise guy to build around next year (or this year) I think they should do that. If I thought CHI could land that type of guy, I wouldn't have wanted them to get a FA QB, either.

Usually I agree with your sentiment about proven veterans. But QBs get paid so much that if you can land a young franchise guy it is a really good thing for your franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toovey, where you at brotha? curious to hear from you on this one...i like your breakdowns and i respect your opinion more than most on here. a season or two ago, you were crossing your fingers for the bears to be in position to draft leonard fournette in the 1st round....now it seems, like they could easily accomplish this. fournette, despite the lack of a need from the bears at this point, is probably one of the best players available in the draft....would you still want him at this point? even if the bears traded back? (kind of unlikely to get him if that's the case). i'm not for it...and i don't think you are either, but curious none the less....

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041