Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    TE is the only one I think they wouldn't hesitate to dip into really other than DE/CB and maybe a S.

WR I can see them thinking long and hard about it. Williams on a team friendly deal kind of complicates that situation a little now. So I could see them trying to trade down here.

QB I see them definitely trying to trade down.

I can't really see them touching any other positions that early off the top of my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What about a guy like Zach Cunningham? Doesn't play DE or CB but he would improve our defense.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    So he would be the one to make an impact immediately? Who is believed to have the highest ceiling?
    What I like about Takk is he is described by Dane Brugler and Bryan Broaddus as "all speed and motor", which I believe is awesome for an edge rusher. I imagine Rod Marinelli would be able to teach him some moves.

Yeah, I don't want a 5'10 CB in the first round. I heard he was absolutely killed in a game, I believe it was against John Ross? If he has problems against speed guys and has a height disadvantage I do not want the guy to line up against Julio Jones, Terrelle Pryor etc.
    It's hard to say who has the higher ceiling. I've heard some say Takk but I've also heard some say Barnett. Just because they have a high ceiling though doesn't mean they will achieve it (Demarcus Lawrence is an example). To me it seems that really all of the DE's are about the same level. They all have flaws but also all have potential. It's really just going to come down to who they like more. That war room is going to be extremely live with everyone trying to convince Jerry and Stephen their guy is the best pick.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...est-at-combine

Could he fall to #28 after this? And would you consider him? To me his explanation sounds reasonable. I would love to grab a great pass rusher, but then again a LB core of Lee, Jaylon & Foster sounds nice as well.
    I wouldn't go anywhere near this guy. He will likely start his career in the drug program based on this failed test. He can say whatever he wants about why his sample failed but the fact is that it did fail. I want guys on the team that we won't have to worry about getting suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    What about a guy like Zach Cunningham? Doesn't play DE or CB but he would improve our defense.
    I think the rest of our defense needs attention. Especially in the new age of the NFL, I think having more than two very good Lb's is a luxury due to the amount of time teams find themselves in the nickel these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678