Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Go ahead pat yourself on the back for no reason. Obviously predicting which games will be won/loss over an 8 week span is for fun only. And just to hedge you off my back - I underlined the Denver game saying it could
    Go either way, and the Warriors playing their first game without Durant (only the second game all year he's missed)and on the road made tonight's win not the most surprising win of the season
    It was the same when everyone was gleaming w/pride when the Bulls recently beat the Cavs. Without Love. And without LeBron. Kudos to this 2016/2017 Bulls powerhouse!
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ‹bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

Quote Originally Posted by pentel1980 View Post
    It was the same when everyone was gleaming w/pride when the Bulls recently beat the Cavs. Without Love. And without LeBron. Kudos to this 2016/2017 Bulls powerhouse!
    Well they have beaten the Cavs twice this year at full strength, so it's not that crazy. The Bulls like to play up to their competition as much as they like to play down to their competition.

Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    The Bulls like to play up to their competition as much as they like to play down to their competition.
    In the regular season, yes. In the playoffs? Not so much.
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ‹bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

Quote Originally Posted by pentel1980 View Post
    In the regular season, yes. In the playoffs? Not so much.
    For sure.

Tank season commence.... Now!!!

den L
    gsw W
    lac
    L
    @det L
    @orl L
    hou L
    @bos
    L
    @cha W
    mem L
    @was L
    uta L
    @tor L
    det
    W
    phi W
    @mil W
    cle L
    atl
    L
    @nop L
    @nyk L
    @phi W
    @brk W
    orl L
    brk
    W

38-44
    Last edited by vdv36; 03-11-2017 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vdv36 View Post
    den L
    gsw W
    lac
    L
    @det L
    @orl L
    hou L
    @bos
    L
    @cha W
    mem L
    @was L
    uta L
    @tor L
    det
    W
    phi W
    @mil W
    cle L
    atl
    L
    @nop L
    @nyk L
    @phi W
    @brk W
    orl L
    brk
    W

38-44
    Yeah it's clear I was overly optimistic. This is looking a bit more likely though I doubt we lose to the Pelicans and Magic again. I'd say it's more like 40-42.

32-36 with these games left

@WAS
    UTA
    @TOR
    DET

PHI
    @MIL
    CLE
    ATL

@NOP
    @NYK
    @PHI
    @BRK
    ORL
    BRK

6 games left against playoff teams, with Milwaukee being a near 7th. We have 7 games left against the bottom four teams in the East and a game against the 4th worst team in the West.

Anyone think over these 14 games that they will win 9 and finish with a .500 record? I sure don't

If Wade is out for more a than week, we're not making the playoffs. I hope i'm wrong though. Even with him playing rest of the way, it's gonna be tough. Out of the next 3 games, I think we win one.
    Last edited by Ak_47; 03-16-2017 at 12:13 AM.

If this is so called a deep draft then y not just tank and get a lottery pick! Try to pull off a miracle #1 pick again lol
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    32-36 with these games left

@WAS
    UTA
    @TOR
    DET

PHI
    @MIL
    CLE
    ATL

@NOP
    @NYK
    @PHI
    @BRK
    ORL
    BRK

6 games left against playoff teams, with Milwaukee being a near 7th. We have 7 games left against the bottom four teams in the East and a game against the 4th worst team in the West.

Anyone think over these 14 games that they will win 9 and finish with a .500 record? I sure don't
    Not at all. I'd be surprised if they even play .500 ball down the stretch, which is 7-7. I'm guessing they'll go 5-9 or something like that.

Losing as many games as possible is the best scenario for the team.

It's incredibly hard to predict what the team is going to do to end the season. They'll probably just play .500 ball from here out and miss the playoffs. That'd be for the best. I wouldn't mind seeing a playoffs series with Wade and Butler but if Wade is out then it's totally pointless.

As long as Hoiberg is the coach, and Wade/Rondo are taking up over 30 million dollars in cap space, this team isn't going anywhere. And that's without even mentioning the embarrassment the FO is. It's well documented that the Bulls can't lure in the top tier of free agents, and no one has or should have confidence in Garpax making the best out of whatever draft position they have. Recently, they've been terrible scouting talent and no matter what the reason was, they downgraded by a thousand percent coaching wise. I wasn't against the Thibs firing entirely, but they definitely needed to land a much better coach than Hoiberg. When management is incompetent as they are, it's impossible to predict what direction the team is going to go in. Stay the course, make some trades, fire everyone....but whatever happens, it's a safe bet that they're going to **** it up. Every team needs a little bit of luck, but they hit the powerball when they got Derrick Rose with less than a 1% chance of doing so. They're long overdue in proving themselves capable of building a team with sound, pragmatic decisions without the luxury of one in a million odds.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    ...without the luxury of one in a million odds.
    So, you're telling me there's a chance? Yeah!
    - Lloyd Christmas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast