Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,324

    24 games left....predict the Bulls record to close out the season (8 GAMES LEFT NOW)

    They're 6-4 in their last 10. 3 game win streak before the Cavs game. How do they fare over the next 24 games? I'd guess 13-11

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    59,338
    12-12?

    I suppose if Jimmy plays every game and Hoiberg can actually settle on a rotation, maybe 14-10.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,324
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    12-12?

    I suppose if Jimmy plays every game and Hoiberg can actually settle on a rotation, maybe 14-10.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Never.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,222
    Remaining games at 30-29

    DEN
    GSW
    LAC

    @DET
    @ORL
    HOU
    @BOS

    @CHA
    MEM
    @WAS
    UTA
    @TOR
    DET

    PHI
    @MIL
    CLE
    ATL

    @NOP
    @NYK
    @PHI
    @BRK
    ORL
    BRK


    bolded are almost ensured losses (6); underlined are tough games they can easily lose (10); red are wins (7).


    I think they end up going like 10-13



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,485
    I'm thinking they'll go something like 14-9 the rest of the way if the shooting continues like it has recently.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,324
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    I'm thinking they'll go something like 14-9 the rest of the way if the shooting continues like it has recently.
    History shows the Bulls won't keep up the shooting. Although, Valentine is the wild card. He never got enough burn and could very easily supply a shooting boost. However, I don't expect Niko to keep shooting like he has over the past two games and there's really no other sharp shooters on the team. They've played pretty scrappy on defense lately, but at the same time, there's been a number of breakdowns as well. Hopefully, they could get in the playoffs and face the Raptors in the 1st round....but they've definitely improved since the last time the Bulls have faced them

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,485
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    History shows the Bulls won't keep up the shooting. Although, Valentine is the wild card. He never got enough burn and could very easily supply a shooting boost. However, I don't expect Niko to keep shooting like he has over the past two games and there's really no other sharp shooters on the team. They've played pretty scrappy on defense lately, but at the same time, there's been a number of breakdowns as well. Hopefully, they could get in the playoffs and face the Raptors in the 1st round....but they've definitely improved since the last time the Bulls have faced them
    Yeah the shooting continuing is a huge question mark. Niko has shown he can sustain good shooting at least with the final quarter of last season being an example, so it's not totally out of the question. Valentine's shooting has been a pleasant surprise but it's tough to put so much responsibility on and faith in a rookie. He isn't a young rookie, though, so maybe it will continue with more PT.

    For the playoffs, I'm not sure who our best matchup would be. Definitely don't want to go up against the Hawks since they always seem to have our number. The Raptors have improved but since they aren't a fast paced shooting team I feel like we can still match up well enough with them (same with the Wizards). I'm really not all that scared of the Celtics honestly. I think we match up pretty well with them. The only team that really is unbeatable in the East is the Cavaliers, so as long as we avoid the 8 seed we should have a competitive playoffs to watch anyway.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    15,703
    this team is going to be 41-41 because garpax is a 41-41 organization.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    66,116
    Whatever allows us to play Cleveland in round 1. They are spooked by us and Lebron is always sick when he has to deal with Jimmy Butler locking him down. I think he says this so that when Jimmy locks him down he can say he was sick. And if he plays well then he can say look how good I played when I was sick.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tinley
    Posts
    23,257
    Lol I miss you.

    Believe in Seth Rollins

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    19,728
    You guys guessing at which games we win is laughable. Not sure If u guys notice.

    Bulls have not lost to the cavs
    Not lost to the raptors
    2 and 1 vs Boston
    Split with Okc and spurs

    Yet. We loose to teams like the Knicks. Heat nuggets lakers maverics. The sun's. T wolves

    This team is as unpredictable as they come. In fact. If ur highlighting winnable games. I beg We loose half of them. And the games u think we loose. Vice versa.

    Do u know where this team would be if we played consistently well against everyone

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    You guys guessing at which games we win is laughable. Not sure If u guys notice.

    Bulls have not lost to the cavs
    Not lost to the raptors
    2 and 1 vs Boston
    Split with Okc and spurs

    Yet. We loose to teams like the Knicks. Heat nuggets lakers maverics. The sun's. T wolves

    This team is as unpredictable as they come. In fact. If ur highlighting winnable games. I beg We loose half of them. And the games u think we loose. Vice versa.

    Do u know where this team would be if we played consistently well against everyone
    Whoa



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    28,503
    Bulls need to fire GarPax.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    19,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Whoa
    Hate to say I told u so. But just beat the Warriors. After looking to the nuggets.

    jekyll and hyde

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Hate to say I told u so. But just beat the Warriors. After looking to the nuggets.

    jekyll and hyde
    Go ahead pat yourself on the back for no reason. Obviously predicting which games will be won/loss over an 8 week span is for fun only. And just to hedge you off my back - I underlined the Denver game saying it could
    Go either way, and the Warriors playing their first game without Durant (only the second game all year he's missed)and on the road made tonight's win not the most surprising win of the season



Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •