Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Anyone ever consider punching their boss? I almost did today without realizing it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    I miss school tbh. For me it's about the friends I made but honestly, it's more about the whole casual lifestyle. I can chill at school, go to class if i wanted, play basketball, not worried about bills that much.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    I've had such a hard time fitting in and socializing with the others. I was too obsessed with getting high marks. This is the first time I haven't worried about any of that. I didn't think I would see myself in university. I'm taking Film Studies, considering doing a minor in Canadian Studies. I looked at other majors in case I'm having trouble with the current one and would be open to switching to History. I always felt that you should have a back up plan.

Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I've had such a hard time fitting in and socializing with the others. I was too obsessed with getting high marks. This is the first time I haven't worried about any of that. I didn't think I would see myself in university. I'm taking Film Studies, considering doing a minor in Canadian Studies. I looked at other majors in case I'm having trouble with the current one and would be open to switching to History. I always felt that you should have a back up plan.
    I'm sure you can find an armchair sports crew that will appreciate you. (i mean this in a nice way lol)

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Anyone ever consider punching their boss? I almost did today without realizing it lol.
    My boss and i go at it so often its ridiculous. He gets me to propose prices that dont make sense, and then when the installation comes in at a loss i always absorb the brunt of it. I DONT MAKE UP THE DAMN FIGURES MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    My boss and i go at it so often its ridiculous. He gets me to propose prices that dont make sense, and then when the installation comes in at a loss i always absorb the brunt of it. I DONT MAKE UP THE DAMN FIGURES MAN!
    I got a snap show boss. We were digging up a water line valve the other day and there was a huge rock in the ground and it slipped and ripped the line and he went insane. **** happens when you're moving earth. We were losing it at each other to the point where I guess I clenched my first and lifted it without knowing according to the crew lol.

Nothing worse than a boss who takes his faults out on his workers.

He wasnt my boss but i guy i used to work with was the biggest dick I've ever met and there was a few times where he was being his usual self when we were up on a lift and i had a mallet in my hand and i legit looked around to see if anyone was looking because i was thinking of cracking him over the head with the mallet and throwing him over the side to make it look like an accident. I've never had someone make me so mad in my life.

He wasnt my boss but i guy i used to work with was the biggest dick I've ever met and there was a few times where he was being his usual self when we were up on a lift and i had a mallet in my hand and i legit looked around to see if anyone was looking because i was thinking of cracking him over the head with the mallet and throwing him over the side to make it look like an accident. I've never had someone make me so mad in my life.

That's ****ing intense bro. What kind of dick? My buddy used to work with the type of ******* who would purposely piss all over the seat. My boss is just an ******* because the company is his baby and he has so much invested into it that he likes to micro manage.

My father used to work at a pulp mill and I guess there was one supervisor who had hammers and things fall behind him when he walked by. Apparently nobody was trying to actually hit him. Just warning shots lol.

That's ****ing intense bro. What kind of dick? My buddy used to work with the type of ******* who would purposely piss all over the seat. My boss is just an ******* because the company is his baby and he has so much invested into it that he likes to micro manage.
    It was very intense because I was honestly considering it. I never thought I could have such dark thoughts man. The guy I'm talking about had this permanent look on his face that everyone was an idiot. He always had this look like someone farted. He and the other boys would show up to the site and this guy would be relentless about how I "never set anything up". Set what up? Pulled our harnesses out of the box? Moron. My buddy at work that i went to school with was black and on day one this guy said Nigg** in front of him at least 5 times. My buddy had spent two years in Kingston for assault. He bit his tongue and didnt say a word. The guy started saying some racist **** about asians one day and I got fed up and said that my wife is Asian so that's enough of that. He didn't believe me. He honestly didn't believe my wife was Asian. Like...wtf? Why would I make that up? ****ing weirdo. Anyways, the day I considered hitting him with the mallet was when he called me ******** for not seeing the exact spot where he wanted me to drill. Keep in mind here, I'm twice this guys size. He's 160 lbs soaking wet. I'm 210. I regret not fighting him tbh. I don't back down but at work I'm diplomatic. But I did back down and I regret it. This guy would need his mouth wired shut if I could do it again.

My father used to work at a pulp mill and I guess there was one supervisor who had hammers and things fall behind him when he walked by. Apparently nobody was trying to actually hit him. Just warning shots lol.
    Lol did the message ever get through?

Lol did the message ever get through?

Dad ritired before the supervisor left. But it's on good authority that he eventually left while under contract.

It was very intense because I was honestly considering it. I never thought I could have such dark thoughts man. The guy I'm talking about had this permanent look on his face that everyone was an idiot. He always had this look like someone farted. He and the other boys would show up to the site and this guy would be relentless about how I "never set anything up". Set what up? Pulled our harnesses out of the box? Moron. My buddy at work that i went to school with was black and on day one this guy said Nigg** in front of him at least 5 times. My buddy had spent two years in Kingston for assault. He bit his tongue and didnt say a word. The guy started saying some racist **** about asians one day and I got fed up and said that my wife is Asian so that's enough of that. He didn't believe me. He honestly didn't believe my wife was Asian. Like...wtf? Why would I make that up? ****ing weirdo. Anyways, the day I considered hitting him with the mallet was when he called me ******** for not seeing the exact spot where he wanted me to drill. Keep in mind here, I'm twice this guys size. He's 160 lbs soaking wet. I'm 210. I regret not fighting him tbh. I don't back down but at work I'm diplomatic. But I did back down and I regret it. This guy would need his mouth wired shut if I could do it again.

I dont believe your wife is asian.

Everybody had this one co-worker that would drive him/her crazy. If that douchebag called your buddy the n-word, shouldn't management be notified by this? How could the guy not know that your wife was Asian? Sounds like the guy did what he did just to start ****. I bet stories like this make you glad you're not in construction anymore. I'm talking about Halladay's story btw

Quote Originally Posted by Halladay:31850329

As tempting as it can be, it's definitely not worth it. The last thing you want is to go into litigation.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I dont believe your wife is asian.
    Mother****er!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast