Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

2017 General Discussions

Since it's 2017..

Hit em with the 4 like Auston Matthews... brap brap brap brap!
    2015 Re-Draft Dream Team

Hall-Backes-Cammalleri
    Lupul-Bjugstad-Brown
    Rieder-Rakell-Hayes
    Jaskin-Jenner-Stempniak

McDonagh-Doughty
    Orpik-Jones
    Campbell-Gudbranson

Bernier
    Tokarski

^
    I watched that like 5 times. It's shot in really good quality. That's like the tip of the iceberg for him in TO. If gets to where he's projected and actually goes deep every year or wins it'll literally be his city. Bar play off the charts. Just walk in, set up shop and wave ladies on over.

Best part is, that video is shot in Ottawa.

I kinda like the Smash Mouth meme and this is the best one by far: https://youtu.be/Xdl5RpsAiTI

I swear the creativity of some people is out of this world

PSD is going to start letting banned posters post again....

LAVY!!

Classy Malkin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXqTEvU-vOw

gotta love that

Toronto police once again making a bunch of raids on dispensaries. Colossal waste of time and tax dollars.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Toronto police once again making a bunch of raids on dispensaries. Colossal waste of time and tax dollars.

Yup. So so many better places to use your resources and money on.

Not when it's close to being legalized and you get in the way of taxable revenue my friends. You boys better quit smoking the devils grass or be ready to pay a hefty price and tax on your bud, buds

Seriously though, be ready. The Canadian Government is salivating (or on salvia?) at the thought of all that tax revenue. Trudeau is gonna need it to balance the budget. Colorado alone made $1 billion just of taxes

Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Not when it's close to being legalized and you get in the way of taxable revenue my friends. You boys better quit smoking the devils grass or be ready to pay a hefty price and tax on your bud, buds

Seriously though, be ready. The Canadian Government is salivating (or on salvia?) at the thought of all that tax revenue. Trudeau is gonna need it to balance the budget. Colorado alone made $1 billion just of taxes
    The way I see it, so long as the government allows people to open up dispensaries without a **** load of red tape, we're probably looking at similar prices to what we have now even with taxes. Reason being, currently many dispensaries are taking advantage of the market and selling bud for $12/gram or sometimes more. If you allow more dispensaries and competition, that number should lower to say, $9/gram. $9/gram plus tax, we're looking at a similar price to what we already pay now. The government has also talked about people being allowed to grow themselves(a handful of plants). If true, that's what I'm doing and I don't need to worry about taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    The way I see it, so long as the government allows people to open up dispensaries without a **** load of red tape, we're probably looking at similar prices to what we have now even with taxes. Reason being, currently many dispensaries are taking advantage of the market and selling bud for $12/gram or sometimes more. If you allow more dispensaries and competition, that number should lower to say, $9/gram. $9/gram plus tax, we're looking at a similar price to what we already pay now. The government has also talked about people being allowed to grow themselves(a handful of plants). If true, that's what I'm doing and I don't need to worry about taxes.
    Allow more outlets and lower price? I don't think they will let that happen. Big Pharma will be allowed to grow and sell it, cut the gov. in on some revenue and then have police take down illegal dispensaries to negate their price undercutting.

Be careful if you do grow yourself. There are risks like having your home go up in flames since you need an incubator with constant power. And the smell, i think you said you live in a condo so i would make sure you feel out your neighbours to see if they like you enough to look the other way.

Growing yourself is the best way to save money of course and not get arrested for buying illegally, just be careful with building the set-up. One of my friends from UNI grows some in his garage and i've had to point out risks to him. This is an engineer, if he can **** up anyone can. First step, keep it on the down low and don't tell anyone about it

I don't smoke weed but the way I look at it, if people want to smoke it, that's their business. I'll never understand why people feel the need to stick their noses in where it doesn't belong. What happened to 'live and let live'?

Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Allow more outlets and lower price? I don't think they will let that happen. Big Pharma will be allowed to grow and sell it, cut the gov. in on some revenue and then have police take down illegal dispensaries to negate their price undercutting.

Be careful if you do grow yourself. There are risks like having your home go up in flames since you need an incubator with constant power. And the smell, i think you said you live in a condo so i would make sure you feel out your neighbours to see if they like you enough to look the other way.

Growing yourself is the best way to save money of course and not get arrested for buying illegally, just be careful with building the set-up. One of my friends from UNI grows some in his garage and i've had to point out risks to him. This is an engineer, if he can **** up anyone can. First step, keep it on the down low and don't tell anyone about it
    I used to grow, I fully understand the risks. And everyone is hoping big pharma stays far away. That's the last group we want involved. The government will likely allow licenses to open business', it's just a matter of how many. They won't care as long as they get their greedy paws on the taxes.

I'm the kind of girl who appreciates the finest things in life. Such as being able to go to Florida for Spring Training during March. If only I was in Florida so I can make fun of my friends right now.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast