Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    “These numbers represent a 41 percent decrease as compared to August of 2016, and year-to-date totals for FY 2017 are 24 percent lower than the same period in FY 2016,” CBP said in a memo detailing the new numbers.

Numbed by the hypocrisy tbh.

Trump Beach Resort Wants More Foreign Guest Workers

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicagarr...ov#.ycEEoEXLxD
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I don't get it, if most of our illegal immigration problem is people from Europe, why do they always focus on Mexico and South America when talking about illegal immigration?
    how many people from Europe are illegally crossing the Mexican/American border?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    “These numbers represent a 41 percent decrease as compared to August of 2016, and year-to-date totals for FY 2017 are 24 percent lower than the same period in FY 2016,” CBP said in a memo detailing the new numbers.
    More than 30,000 illegal immigrants were nabbed in August, up 22 percent compared to July and up nearly 100 percent compared to April, when fewer than 16,000 illegal immigrants were arrested by the Border Patrol or stopped at ports of entry by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers.
    30,000+ in August alone, is an awful lot of people illegally crossing the border.

We want the hot womens and no kids. We need to make sure of that.

I don't get it, if most of our illegal immigration problem is people from Europe, why do they always focus on Mexico and South America when talking about illegal immigration?
    Skin color. They can't ever really be "American" even though they're actually more American.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how many people from Europe are illegally crossing the Mexican/American border?
    My point exactly. If illegal immigration is the problem, and the biggest part of that problem is European immigrants, why are we only focused on the Mexican American border?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Skin color. They can't ever really be "American" even though they're actually more American.
    I'd love to see someone admit to that ****, lol

30,000+ in August alone, is an awful lot of people illegally crossing the border.
    Compared to recent history, it's apparently not.

I'd love to see someone admit to that ****, lol
    They admit it every time that they falsely preach the narrative. They don't say "we hate those brown folks" but they say it in their actions, which is far more important.

Quote Originally Posted by ghst007 View Post
    We want the hot womens and no kids. We need to make sure of that.
    That's about as good a second post as I've ever seen...
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    what is "American"?
    if you mean they're coming from North America then you would be right, but they are still illegally crossing the border.

My point exactly. If illegal immigration is the problem, and the biggest part of that problem is European immigrants, why are we only focused on the Mexican American border?
    why is the biggest part of the problem being European immigrants?
    tens of thousands of people illegally cross the border every month. that is a problem, and illegals from Europe don't change that.

Compared to recent history, it's apparently not.
    history is irrelevant. 30+ thousand illegally crossing the border is a lot of people. there may have been significantly more illegals crossing the border in the past, but that doesn't change that the current number is still way too many. obviously the number will never be 0, but the goal should be to get the number of illegals crossing the border to as low as possible.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...el-report.html

US refugee quota may be lowered to 1980 level: report
    As the deadline nears for the Trump administration to set a ceiling for refugee admissions, some close to the president have pushed to lower the number below 50,000, the New York Times reported, citing unnamed sources.

The number would reportedly be the lowest since at least 1980. President Barack Obama said 110,000 refugees should be allowed in the U.S. in 2016, the report said.

A decision has not been made and the issue was still being discussed. The report pointed out that President Donald Trump is required by law to consult with Congress. The decision on the refugee ceiling should be made by Oct. 1.

On Tuesday, the U.S. Supreme Court allowed the administration to maintain its policy on refugees. The justices agreed to an administration request to block a lower court ruling that would have eased the refugee ban and allowed up to 24,000 refugees to enter the country before the end of October.

The order was not the court's last word on the travel policy that Trump first rolled out in January. The justices are scheduled to hear arguments Oct. 10 on the legality of the bans on travelers from six mostly Muslim countries and refugees anywhere in the world.

It's unclear, though, what will be left for the court to decide. The 90-day travel ban lapses in this month and the 120-day refugee ban will expire in October.

The administration has yet to say whether it will seek to renew the bans, make them permanent or expand them to other countries.

Lower courts have ruled that the bans violate the Constitution and federal immigration law. The high court has agreed to review those rulings. Its intervention so far has been to evaluate what parts of the policy can take effect in the meantime.

A panel of the San Francisco-based 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a district judge's order that would have allowed refugees to enter the United States if a resettlement agency in the U.S. had agreed to take them in.

The administration objected, saying the relationship between refugees and resettlement agencies shouldn't count. The high court's unsigned, one-sentence order agreed with the administration, at least for now.

The appeals court also upheld another part of the judge's ruling that applies to the bans on visitors from Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Grandparents and cousins of people already in the U.S. can't be excluded from the country under the travel bans, as the Trump administration had wanted. The administration did not ask the Supreme Court to block that part of the ruling.

legal immigration is not a bad thing, but as long as there are millions of people already in America that are suffering, then there should be a lower limit on new incoming people. American citizens should be the priority over new people.

why is the biggest part of the problem being European immigrants?
    tens of thousands of people illegally cross the border every month. that is a problem, and illegals from Europe don't change that.

[.
    Why are you only focused on the wall and not European illegals? People overstaying their visas leads to more illegal immigrants than crossing the border, and the majority people overstaying are Europeans. So again, if our main goal is to curb illegal immigration, why is this not being addressed AT ALL? While Mexico border is under scrutiny non stop. My assumption is that your problem isn't with illegal immigration, but with Mexicans. If I'm wrong, then tell me why you only focus on one and not the other

history is irrelevant. 30+ thousand illegally crossing the border is a lot of people. there may have been significantly more illegals crossing the border in the past, but that doesn't change that the current number is still way too many. obviously the number will never be 0, but the goal should be to get the number of illegals crossing the border to as low as possible.
    Then why do you care if Hillary Clinton released her book around 9/11? History is irrelevant right?

history is irrelevant.
    Care to expand on this mantra?

Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Why are you only focused on the wall and not European illegals? People overstaying their visas leads to more illegal immigrants than crossing the border, and the majority people overstaying are Europeans. So again, if our main goal is to curb illegal immigration, why is this not being addressed AT ALL? While Mexico border is under scrutiny non stop. My assumption is that your problem isn't with illegal immigration, but with Mexicans. If I'm wrong, then tell me why you only focus on one and not the other
    I'm not familiar with illegals from Europe so why would I have anything to say about that.
    one being a problem does not eliminate the other. why are you so focused on European illegals and not those illegally entering across the border? illegals crossing the border is a problem and you shouldn't try and deflect away from that.
    if you want to talk about illegals from Europe then go ahead.

Then why do you care if Hillary Clinton released her book around 9/11? History is irrelevant right?
    did I say history is irrelevant for everything.
    whatever the history was for illegal immigrants crossing the border, does that make the current illegals crossing the border not matter? because millions of people on the right would disagree, and this is one of the reasons Trump was elected to get better border control.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Care to expand on this mantra?
    if history had 100+ thousand of illegals crossing the border and now it's 30+ thousand, does that first number make this new number not matter? so the millions of people that think 30+ thousand is too many should just shut up and accept these people illegally entering America? whatever numbers illegals were entering in the past, this current number of 30+ is still too damn many.

Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast