Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Spring training games

Cecchini and Conforto with Bombs!

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

3-0 Mets!
    Lugo looking sharp so far.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Marc Carig ✔ @MarcCarig
    Through four innings, and the Mets are twirling a rare combined fake no-hitter.

Looks like Cecchini is making the switch to 2B permanently.

Smith and Rosario are in the game.

Edgin blows lol
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Can't wait til tomorrow! I'll be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best part of this game is that TDA and Conforto looked strong.

If TDA can hit like he's capable of hitting the offensive potential of this team changes and we become a dangerous team.

If Conforto and TDA are in the lineup and hitting, this team will be crushing opponents.

Spring training games

TdA blows.

Quote Originally Posted by yfern328 View Post

If TDA can hit like he's capable of hitting the offensive potential of this team changes and we become a dangerous team.

If Conforto and TDA are in the lineup and hitting, this team will be crushing opponents.
    Can you imagine if they both starting reaching their potential this year? Goodness gracious that turns our lineup into a pretty lethal one.

We've seen stretches of really good production with each of them. Health and consistent production seems like a lot to ask this year, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post

Can you imagine if they both starting reaching their potential this year? Goodness gracious that turns our lineup into a pretty lethal one.

We've seen stretches of really good production with each of them. Health and consistent production seems like a lot to ask this year, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Could happen
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears but they seem kinda sensible...."

I like Cecchini a lot. Solid swing

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna:31483647
    Might not become as good as Swanson Albies but Rosario Cecchini could be a very good up the middle combo for us for years.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I think a move to 2B is appropriate with the rise of Rosario. I can see Cecchini being a Joe Panik type player for the Mets.
    #oneatatime

TdA in the first game of spring training is set for a great year.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast