Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 526
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38,618

    Spring training games

    Cecchini and Conforto with Bombs!


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38,618
    3-0 Mets!
    Lugo looking sharp so far.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38,618
    Marc Carig ✔ @MarcCarig
    Through four innings, and the Mets are twirling a rare combined fake no-hitter.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    61,962
    Looks like Cecchini is making the switch to 2B permanently.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38,618
    Smith and Rosario are in the game.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    27,160
    Edgin blows lol
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    9,459
    Can't wait til tomorrow! I'll be there!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,569
    Best part of this game is that TDA and Conforto looked strong.

    If TDA can hit like he's capable of hitting the offensive potential of this team changes and we become a dangerous team.

    If Conforto and TDA are in the lineup and hitting, this team will be crushing opponents.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Manhattan, NYC
    Posts
    27,932

    Spring training games

    TdA blows.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    9,459
    Quote Originally Posted by yfern328 View Post
    Best part of this game is that TDA and Conforto looked strong.

    If TDA can hit like he's capable of hitting the offensive potential of this team changes and we become a dangerous team.

    If Conforto and TDA are in the lineup and hitting, this team will be crushing opponents.
    Can you imagine if they both starting reaching their potential this year? Goodness gracious that turns our lineup into a pretty lethal one.

    We've seen stretches of really good production with each of them. Health and consistent production seems like a lot to ask this year, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,274
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yfern328 View Post
    Best part of this game is that TDA and Conforto looked strong.

    If TDA can hit like he's capable of hitting the offensive potential of this team changes and we become a dangerous team.

    If Conforto and TDA are in the lineup and hitting, this team will be crushing opponents.
    Can you imagine if they both starting reaching their potential this year? Goodness gracious that turns our lineup into a pretty lethal one.

    We've seen stretches of really good production with each of them. Health and consistent production seems like a lot to ask this year, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Could happen
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears but they seem kinda sensible...."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    28,897
    I like Cecchini a lot. Solid swing

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,098
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna:31483647
    Looks like Cecchini is making the switch to 2B permanently.
    Might not become as good as Swanson Albies but Rosario Cecchini could be a very good up the middle combo for us for years.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ny.
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Looks like Cecchini is making the switch to 2B permanently.
    I think a move to 2B is appropriate with the rise of Rosario. I can see Cecchini being a Joe Panik type player for the Mets.
    #oneatatime

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    87,678
    Quote Originally Posted by yfern328 View Post
    Best part of this game is that TDA and Conforto looked strong.

    If TDA can hit like he's capable of hitting the offensive potential of this team changes and we become a dangerous team.

    If Conforto and TDA are in the lineup and hitting, this team will be crushing opponents.
    TdA in the first game of spring training is set for a great year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •