Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Sessions is a piece of ****, go go big tobacco.
    Anthony Mantha

Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo

Never not ever once in my life did I get so high smoking pot that I got in a fight with a random stranger, threw up in a uber that the driver had to call people in my phone to find out where I lived, to then wake up without my wallet, shoe, and phone.

This story brought to you by consumption of alcohol.

Literally I could give a **** what anyone does in their life or with their personal time not blow, smack, crack, heroin, shrooms, pills etcc... As long as you don't effect the life of others I feel like it's everyones right to do as they please as I believe we're only given one so make the most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If Trump is going to screw the hell out of us, it would go down a lot easier with some good pot before hand.
    Then go get some. Legality has never really stopped most Americans that want to toke up.

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    A friend of mine in college went to his doctor who was a young guy who smoked weed on occasion, so it was pretty funny. He asked the doctor about marijuana and cancer. The doctor told him that marijuana is worse than tobacco, except for the other ingredients like tar and nicotine that are placed in the manufacturing process by Philip Morris, R J Reynolds and the other death dealers. He gave him an experiment to do with a cigarette, a joint and a couple of clean handkerchiefs. Take a drag on a cigarette and blow the smoke into the handkerchief and then take a toke on the joint and blow the smoke into the other clean handkerchief. The marijuana handkerchief will be darker stained because it is being bombarded with thicker residue. The filters on cigarettes actually offer greater protection from that residue being inhaled and remaining in your lungs.

I guess if pot were legalized, manufacturers could produce marijuana cigarettes with filters that could lessen some of the detrimental effects.

Also, both cigarettes and pot cause a high, as both effect your liver, which must filter out the toxins in your body. When your liver works harder, it creates a euphoric feeling (but your liver has to work harder and that is not a good thing).
    That doctor sounds like he's full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Dispensary weed is trash
    Quite often. Yet they've done a great job at brainwashing many ignorant smokers in to thinking that the best weed can only be found at a dispensary at top dollar prices.

The convenience and selection is nice for some though. Far from worth the premium prices however.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Then go get some. Legality has never really stopped most Americans that want to toke up.
    But it's lead to a lot of American's landing unnecessary prison sentences!
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Dispensary weed is trash
    Need to get away from the commercial, "Main Street" dispensaries and go to the ones off the beaten path.

Those are the better ones for not only quality but pricing too.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    But it's lead to a lot of American's landing unnecessary prison sentences!
    No, we need those unnecessary prison sentences to support the private prison system. How can we run this successful private enterprise without a full penal labor forces. Are you really willing to let the Chinese beat us in this.

Thank God, Trump have major ties to the private penal system people.

We have to quit meeting like this, because it always ends up badly. You diss me, I diss you. Other posters get upset and start crying. We end up talking about each other mommas and the moderators step in with personal e-mails and no one is happy.

Let's continue to ignore each other since we dislike each other, ok
    Last edited by WES445; 03-21-2017 at 11:20 AM.

Quite often. Yet they've done a great job at brainwashing many ignorant smokers in to thinking that the best weed can only be found at a dispensary at top dollar prices.

The convenience and selection is nice for some though. Far from worth the premium prices however.
    Hah, hmm, dunno bout the ignorant part. Or the brainwashing. High prices I won't deny. **** is like '06 in this *****!

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    We have to quit meeting like this, because it always ends up badly. You diss me, I diss you. Other posters get upset and start crying. We end up talking about each other mommas and the moderators step in with personal e-mails and no one is happy.

Let's continue to ignore each other since we dislike each other, ok
    Never ends badly for me and never been contacted by a moderator about any interactions with you. Don't know what you're talking about and don't particularly dislike you. As I've said before you're either mistaking me for someone else or really hung up on some ultra minor argument we had that I have no recollection of.

Best of luck with whatever your issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Hah, hmm, dunno bout the ignorant part. Or the brainwashing. High prices I won't deny. **** is like '06 in this *****!
    Just talking about my personal experiences. I have plenty of ignorant friends/acquaintances that are absolutely convinced they can't get chronic unless they go to a club and pay $50+ per eighth straight up.

As an adult, I refuse to pay high school prices for that sweet, sweet cheeba.

Donald Trump vs Marijuana

$50 an 8th???

I get my quarters for $50...
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Your weed is probably worse than that trash dispensary weed then. I'm still paying 70 or 80 for a quad, absolute fire every time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Your weed is probably worse than that trash dispensary weed then. I'm still paying 70 or 80 for a quad, absolute fire every time though.
    Believe me, I know what trash weed is.

I go to the big time dealer and he gives me 'plug prices' which is 30 an 8th, 50 a Q, 90 a half, and 170 a zip.

Weed is cheap here. Except for the few white guys in my neighborhood who sell mediocre grams for $20.

I don't know anybody who pays more than $10 a gram at this point in any neighborhood in Brooklyn.

I'm talking orange hairs, loads of tricombs, the sweet yet fresh smell, etc. Sometimes I'll get meh weed but 8/10 times, it's cheap fires.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast