Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    What post of mine was deleted for baiting? The rocket's mom being pounded one? Jesus Christ this place is becoming softer than baby ****.
    God dammit Rocket! Get a set of balls!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Congrats to Ahoda on winning "PSD 2015 Post of the year!" ... What a huge honor it is to have you contribute to our forum. I hope you post twice as much in 2016 & give us twice the quality posts & twice the laughter!

Quote Originally Posted by Zspooner View Post
    JD out 3-4 weeks with linsfranc ligament injury. Baseball activities won't begin until this timetable is up. So we're looking at a May return. **** this sport.

Mmkay. So when does the firesale begin, because I'm ready.

On the bright side this could help him get a cheaper long term deal to stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Congrats to Ahoda on winning "PSD 2015 Post of the year!" ... What a huge honor it is to have you contribute to our forum. I hope you post twice as much in 2016 & give us twice the quality posts & twice the laughter!

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    If he keeps pitching that way it's a great thing!
    See, that's the point, I just don't see that happening. And I'll be pissed if he gets a rotation spot over Boyd due to his good 2-3 appearances and then stinks it up in the regular season.

I hope he figures it out as well, i just don't think a simple mechanical change is gonna be a long term answer. Hopefully I'm wrong. I'll take him in the pen for long relief purposes + depth for when a starter gets hurt, I just hope he doesn't pitch his way into a rotation spot only to lose it.

Mark Lowe has been cut.

Pelfrey is seemingly out of the competition for the rotation.

Boyd is 5th starter, Sanchez to pen.

Guess Pelfrey may be outta there.

Good. That's the way it should be. Well Pelfrey should have never been signed but given that he is, he should be used as trade bait or even flat out released. Ride out Sanchez for this year as the 6th starter/long relief and then let him go at the end of the year.

Pelfrey gone. Moya DFA'd.

Reportedly the Tigers were willing to eat the entirety of Pelfrey's deal to facilitate a trade, but you guessed it, nobody wants him, so tigers cut bait this morning.

In other news, sounds like JaCoby Jones has won the CF job according to Chris McCosky.

Basically, he says that JD's injury has forced the platoon of Collins/Mahtook to RF, and due to this a spot has opened up for JaCoby - CF. He'll make the team now in an everyday role, barring any unforeseen transactions.

Interested in seeing how the pen shakes out. Heard Hardy was sent down to AAA. I swear, he's been solid for us but they really don't like him all that much. I know he's not good, but he's arguably the most consistent reliever we've had over the past few years.

Glad we've cut some of the waste with Plef & Lowe.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234