Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148
Results 2,206 to 2,217 of 2217
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq:31631446
    Im happy. He is a beast at 250 lbs. Cant really catch the ball though but we have 3 other backs who will come in on 3rd downs.

Also a question for you wise folks, since the pats designated some weird odd tender to him after may 10, will the eagles get a compensatory pick when he leaves next off season? I sure hope so.
    Not unless we offer him the same tender. The Pats doing that created the possibility of them getting a compensatory pick. We're not getting any so signing him doesn't hurt us although it could of given the way the Pats did their tender. They basically thought no team would sign him if they knew they'd lose a compensatory pick. But since we're not getting any it didn't matter to us...

So malik hooker signed his contract, would be nice to see barnett signed up.

Heading traction on Revis to philly. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez:31635960
    All for it. He's the bridge to Jones. Don't care how much he has left. He'd still be the number one CB on this roster day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'm a little scheptical of this move depending on the price tag.. Revis has been in clear decline over the last couple years, he's not anywhere close to "revis island" anymore.. But hopefully with the move he can be a decent stop gap for sidney Jones and also help give any veteran pointers to mills Jones and Douglas.. I was fine with throwing the young guys out in the deep end and letting them figure it out in a "trial by error, learn from your mistakes" basis but this is fine too..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Interesting. Jones could pick his brain. Said it before, but it looks like we're going after cerebral players. Revis is definitely the most cerebral corner in recent history. If Jones is half of what Revis was, that's a plus for us.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

At this point Revis to the eagles wouldn't be a bad option. We got a lot of young cb's and revis can help groom them a bit. Plus I think as bad as revis was last year he would be the #1 cb right away.

Who is ready for some OTAs?

I'm ready for week 1.

Revis just got the heads up that he won't get punished this upcoming year for his incident.

So maybe sometime this week, he'll get signed.

I still want to know where the heck were pulling all this momey from.

We were against the cap heading into FA, without any big cuts.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I'm ready for week 1.

Revis just got the heads up that he won't get punished this upcoming year for his incident.

So maybe sometime this week, he'll get signed.

I still want to know where the heck were pulling all this momey from.

We were against the cap heading into FA, without any big cuts.
    Hey, I need to answer your damn PM, my bad man. I'll hit you up later. Stay off the beaten path, there are so many gems around here. How long are you here and what do you want to do? I'll hook you up from there with info. What types of food do you like?

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Ugh.. Tyler orlosky got hurt and is projected to be out 7-8 weeks.. I hope they don't cut him. I know he's an UDFA but he was projected as a 3rd round pick and is a great pass protector. I was thinking if Eagles trade kelce, orlosky could make a sneaky move to get PT

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Edit: NMD

Fletcher cox, Jason peters, and donnie Jones were all absent from OTAs but Doug Pederson said he's talked to all 3 and there's no issues.. Marcus smith on the other hand... :/
    Last edited by jaydubb; 05-23-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Your baby can't do this