Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2703
    Matthews in essence is a Jason Avant, without the great hands. He's whatever and easily replaceable.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Matthews in essence is a Jason Avant, without the great hands. He's whatever and easily replaceable.
    Inaccurate as can be, but feel free to feel that way.

Our schedule:

1 @ WAS
    2 @ KC
    3 NYG
    4 @ SD
    5 AZ
    6 @ CAR
    7 WAS
    8 SF
    9 DEN
    10 BYE
    11 @ DAL
    12 CHI
    13 @ SEA
    14 @ LAR
    15 @ NYG
    16 OAK
    17 DAL

Tough as ****.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Thank God for a later bye though. Seems to come at a great time before Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Better for us. I'll still take Foster.
    This ^^ x1000000

Wow.. Reuben foster is looking like he might be dropping even if it is just a little.. If he's there at 14, he's gottta be the pick for the Eagles even with the issues he's had leading up to the draft. He's that special to overlook those things imo

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    This ^^ x1000000

Wow.. Reuben foster is looking like he might be dropping even if it is just a little.. If he's there at 14, he's gottta be the pick for the Eagles even with the issues he's had leading up to the draft. He's that special to overlook those things imo
    Foster just seems like the kind of guy Schwartz would want on his defense.

How is Matthews the 3rd WR? Huh?

Ibdont think you build around him, but I think he's quality. Give me 3 JMatts and I'm satisfied. I've said before we don't HAVE to have a top of the line WR. Jmatt fits a role, one that won't require breaking the bank. Not a fan of moving him unless it provides a good return.
    I think Matthews is gonna get way overpaid by someone and I hope it is not the Eagles. I'd trade him for a 3rd or higher.

As for people worried about the cap, the Eagles will have a ton of money coming off the books next year, they'll be fine in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I think Matthews is gonna get way overpaid by someone and I hope it is not the Eagles. I'd trade him for a 3rd or higher.

As for people worried about the cap, the Eagles will have a ton of money coming off the books next year, they'll be fine in that area.
    "Overpaid" is an overused term in all sports in my opinion. You get what you have the leverage to negotiate. We're all overpaid lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage:31577392
    Our schedule:

1 @ WAS
    2 @ KC
    3 NYG
    4 @ SD
    5 AZ
    6 @ CAR
    7 WAS
    8 SF
    9 DEN
    10 BYE
    11 @ DAL
    12 CHI
    13 @ SEA
    14 @ LAR
    15 @ NYG
    16 OAK
    17 DAL

Tough as ****.
    Brutal schedule. Only the Bears and Niners at home look like sure bets. This could be a 6-10 season if teams play the way they did last year and we don't dramatically improve our defense.

I don't like this one bit. Raiders are really good. Chiefs really good. Chargers can pass on us. Seahawks tough. Bad.

Prediction: Foster will not be a top 20 pick.

And I'm ok with that. Feel like he's a bit overhyped on this forum.

Certainly not a very favorable schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post

I know they have money come off but I just think Matthews isn't a guy money should go to. The Eagles are going to have to re-sign/franchise Alshon, they're going to potentially have holes in WR, RB, OL, CB (maybe), and DLine and potentially LB. If they re-sign Alshon, you still have Alshon, Torrey, DGB (I think), NA and possibly a rookie WR. At that point, I just don't think spending the money on Jordan would be smart. The signings of both Alshon and Torrey were the writing on the wall for Jordan in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I know they have money come off but I just think Matthews isn't a guy money should go to. The Eagles are going to have to re-sign/franchise Alshon, they're going to potentially have holes in WR, RB, OL, CB (maybe), and DLine and potentially LB. If they re-sign Alshon, you still have Alshon, Torrey, DGB (I think), NA and possibly a rookie WR. At that point, I just don't think spending the money on Jordan would be smart. The signings of both Alshon and Torrey were the writing on the wall for Jordan in my opinion.
    I think it's possible that there isn't a long-term plan for Alshon. I still think the Eagles go WR early. Go in to 2018 with Pick, JMatt (extension), Smith, DGB, NA. In all honesty, this is still my preference. I'm not sold on committing a ton of money to Alshon long-term, too much risk involved for me. Hell, I won't be surprised when NA takes Smith's role at some point this year and Smith is gone when 2018 hits. This allows you to spend on other needs without being strapped due to breaking the back for AJ.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

I think it's possible that there isn't a long-term plan for Alshon. I still think the Eagles go WR early. Go in to 2018 with Pick, JMatt (extension), Smith, DGB, NA. In all honesty, this is still my preference. I'm not sold on committing a ton of money to Alshon long-term, too much risk involved for me. Hell, I won't be surprised when NA takes Smith's role at some point this year and Smith is gone when 2018 hits. This allows you to spend on other needs without being strapped due to breaking the back for AJ.
    I'm not completely against that idea of going Williams or Davis with that #1 pick. I'm just thinking that I'd rather spend the money on Alshon and use the 14th pick on a CB or Foster or potentially move back to gather more picks.

If they do something like trade back and get a CB in the 20s and another 2nd rounder, use the first on Godwin/Jones and the second 2nd on another CB, I wouldn't be mad with Alshon going and extending J Matt. J Matt, Smith/NA, Godwin/Jones is still not a terrible idea.

I'm not really for or against anything at this point. I'm actually turning the corner on McCafferey too which I would have absolutely hated. I still have a RB at 14 as my least favorite outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Rotoworld's Josh Norris, along with Eagles beat writers Jimmy Kempski and Jeff McLane, reported the team still has Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon on the board and have the green light to draft him if they want.
    "Iíve heard the Saints, Iíve heard the Vikings have done a ton of homework, pro days and a visit as well, the Cincinnati Bengals, the Philadelphia Eagles, and the Oakland Raiders," Norris said when appearing on PFT Live on Wednesday. Ownership is critical in this decision, and each team with Mixon on the board would have to get ownership approval to pick him. McLane and Kempski both cited sources inside the building stating this was the case for Mixon. He is likely a round two target for a number of teams.
    I know he's been brought up in this forum with mixed reviews. I actually believe he's going to be the best all-around back in the entire draft. He reminds me of Matt Forte, David Johnson, Le'Veon Bell type of mold with the receiving chops to fit perfectly into this offense.