Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    26,468

    Trade 84: HOU - ARI

    Texans Send:
    Jonathan Joseph $6,500,000 salary / $500,000 RB
    Will Fuller $912,014 salary / $600,000 RB
    1-18

    Texans Before: $144,805,828
    Texans After: $149,643,814


    Cardinals Send:
    Larry Fitzgerald $11M salary / $2,350,000 RB

    Cardinals Before: $131,238,743
    Cardinals After: $126,400,757
    Rand University



    Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,482
    Is Jonathan Joseph still good? This feels like a bad trade
    POOP

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    118,627
    Home is such a tryhard

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    20,322
    This one I actually don't hate... I like Fuller a lot, the 18th pick, and a Corner who would be good as a #2 still for Fitzy. To me fitz isn't the receiver that could do it all like he was 4 years ago, he's a hell of a good receiver but more of that specialty kind of 10-15 yard guy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    300
    Will Fuller is a bum.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    20,322
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorPride View Post
    Will Fuller is a bum.
    I disagree. Brock Osweiller was throwing him the ball as a rookie. I think he's definitely serviceable as a #2


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    300
    There were only 8 players in the league who had a higher drop % then him with as many receptions, 2 of those 8 were TE's and 1 was a RB. He can't catch the ****in ball.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,370
    I honestly think JJ is still good as a #1, and don't really like Fuller, so pretty fair value I guess. But Hopkins, Alshon and Fitz seems like a bit of an overkill, to be honest, and without Bouye, I don't know.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    48,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    I honestly think JJ is still good as a #1, and don't really like Fuller, so pretty fair value I guess. But Hopkins, Alshon and Fitz seems like a bit of an overkill, to be honest, and without Bouye, I don't know.
    Overkill = great offense?

    Who honestly gives a **** about Bouye. He was behind Joseph, Jackson, and Johnson going into this year. He blew up in a contract year. Big deal. He'll get cut 2-3 years into the deal he signs this off-season.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,370
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Overkill = great offense?

    Who honestly gives a **** about Bouye. He was behind Joseph, Jackson, and Johnson going into this year. He blew up in a contract year. Big deal. He'll get cut 2-3 years into the deal he signs this off-season.
    I'm not saying it's not great, I'm saying I think you could've done without this deal and keep your #1 CB in the process. As for Bouye, I disagree, but whatever.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    48,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    I'm not saying it's not great, I'm saying I think you could've done without this deal and keep your #1 CB in the process. As for Bouye, I disagree, but whatever.
    Jackson and Johnson have both played like #1 CBs. I'm fine at CB. As for Bouye, the Texans were a top 10 defense in PPG and YPG in 2015 with him hardly playing. And that was before Clowney emerged. I think my defense is still one of the best ones in the game TBH.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    118,627
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorPride View Post
    There were only 8 players in the league who had a higher drop % then him with as many receptions, 2 of those 8 were TE's and 1 was a RB. He can't catch the ****in ball.
    Where did you read this? I didn't think his rate was that bad...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Where did you read this? I didn't think his rate was that bad...
    https://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/drops/2016/

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    118,627
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorPride View Post
    I think Fuller is way worse than homie does but 5.4% isn't good but it's not insanely terrible either. The think that bothered me is they all seemed to be huge plays.

    Dropping 5 out of 100 targets isn't enough for me to damn a player...it's 5 drops out of 100 targets...his college reputation seems to be following him, which is fair I guess.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    48,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I think Fuller is way worse than homie does but 5.4% isn't good but it's not insanely terrible either. The think that bothered me is they all seemed to be huge plays.

    Dropping 5 out of 100 targets isn't enough for me to damn a player...it's 5 drops out of 100 targets...his college reputation seems to be following him, which is fair I guess.
    How much do you think I like him?

    He's a #2 WR. Not much more. It has a lot of value in this game. You don't think I was propping him up a bit until I moved him? I suspect he will always struggle with drops. He's also the kind of deep threat that basically every offense needs, even if he doesn't convert on as many big plays as he should.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •