Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Browns Mock Drafts

Lets hear them. I know it is hard to really say how Free agency will play out and such, but I really think I have the winning formula to make this team good again. Im usually spot on in my talent evaluations. So these are the guys that i think make us a playoff team, not in a few years but next year.

1. Mitchell Trubisky- They don't pass on the hometown kid that throws 58 MPH and has played here, and knows the weather conditions. Myles is the safe pick, but I feel there is a ton of guys close to same skill level as him in this draft. Second option: Trade Down

12. Haason Reddick- Get their QB and get a beast pass rusher, that can do more than that. Has ability to come out in coverage and stop the run more solid of a defensive pick in my opinion here. Second option: Gareon Conley

33. Adoree Jackson or Fabian Moreau

52. Montravius Adams- A beast in the middle, will def help with run support, and with him and Reddick I think now best Defensive Line in the AFC North. second option: Cooper Kupp

65. Derek Rivers- Browns continue to get stronger up front, and fix the pass rush. Their most important need in this draft. second option: Joe Mixon

108 Josh Harvey-Clemons- Best safety in the draft, falls to us in the 4th. This guy is a game changer, and makes team think about throwing it up over the middle like they have against us of late. second option: Chris Godwin

145 Tyler Orlosky- Future leader of the O-line once Thomas hangs up the cleats. The best center available since Alex Mack. Takes over rookie season , and moves the new free agent signing to a back up position.

175 Kareem Hunt- Running game has to improve, hunt is a top 5 back in this draft, they just don't know it yet.

181. Sam Rogers- Browns tried get their FB in free agency and came up short.

185. Robert Davis- Burner, that wasn't highly recruited because of his run heavy offense. second option: Shelton Gibson

188. Jerod Evans
    Last edited by carlessyen; 04-27-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Oh Carl....I've missed you buddy. Haven't logged on here in years, its good to see you are still trolling around on the site. Don't pat yourself on the back to hard with your spot on talent evaluations

3. Marshon Lattimore They get a lock down corner, to replace a old and tiring Haden could possibly move him to FS, or the Nickle. NO NO and NO. Stop trading back, it hasn't worked for 18 years. Take BPA and that's Garrett by a long shot

12. Pat Mahomes best QB in this class a gunslinger, and i know its a reach to get him this early but I promise you it is worth it. Could be hands down best QB this team has ever seen. So much power in his arms. Just has to iron out some bad footing techniques, but the kid could be the next Favre. If they love a QB here then fine but this is where I'd take best Corner available. Deep draft at CB, get one

36. Safety help! Give me Budda or Jabrill here

Haven't really looked much deeper than that in all honestly. Give me a blue chip DE, CB and Safety with our top 3 picks and our defense is exponentially better than last year. Really wouldn't mind Watson at the 52 but doubt he slips that far. Think he'd have a chip on his shoulder falling that far.

FACTORY OF SADNESS
    1999-????

I agree with bmx. Don't trade back UNLESS its an absurd, ridiculous, fire a gm for okaying the deal type of trade... since that won't happen then stand pat.

Get Garrett and don't overthink it..there are a lot of studs in the draft so i can understand how some want other players. However it will be nice to pressure without blitzing

The 12th pick is the one i'm most intrigued by. If they love a qb here then great. If there is any doubt then don't do it. I've thought about corey davis, solomon thomas, and pat mahomes here.. however i think we should go for Dalvin Cook.. is it just me or does he seem like Marshall Faulk?

The second round pick makes the Cook pick more exciting..I think we should go with Forrest Lamp..Plug him at right guard.. As a side note we should try for Mangold..

52. I like Kupp but I believe we should go defense again.. safety, corner, dline, or linebacker.. If we don't go with Kupp then I would like Switzer later in the draft

The fantastic thing about being a just horrifically bad team is that in theory....we shouldn't be able to go wrong with our picks no matter what position we go with (shockingly we manage to every year though)!

Personally I think RB's are a dime a dozen and wouldn't waste a 1st on one (think Cooks off the field concerns are over-blown but after Johnny & Gordon our Brownies are probably wont take any chances for a while)....we have Duke/Crowell so I think we have other pressing needs. If we were to go highest rated OL on our board at 12.....as opposed to a CB, I'd be cool with that.

If we get Garrett, a CB, S, and OL with our 1st 4 picks...the drafts a success

FACTORY OF SADNESS
    1999-????

Things changed since this, bears got their man. Lattimore banged up. Mahomes wont be there at 12.

With the assumption that we take garrett and he lives up to the potential, the front office set us up well... If we can get 2 good/great starters from #12 and the second rd picks then they put us on the fast track out of the basement of the afc north. Love the free agent pick ups (not that they have to apease me). I have ALWAYS been a propenent of bolstering the o and d lines..thats where its won and lost.. i am blabbering on cuz i'm giddy like a school girl. As a side note, love that they took Osweiler's contract to gain a second rd pick..who cares what the price is when you have available cap that wasn't going to be spent this year..

Hey Browns fans (if any of you are actually on here). I was the Browns GM in the forum mock draft and I completed the Browns draft.

1 (1): Myles Garrett DE Texas A&M
    1 (16): OJ Howard TE Alabama
    2 (33): Budda Baker S Washington
    3 (65): Jourdan Lewis CB Michigan
    5 (175): Amba Etta-Tawo WR Syracuse
    5 (181): Nazair Jones DT North Carolina
    6 (185): Shelton Gibson WR WVU
    6 (188): Jayon Brown LB UCLA

Traded 2nd (52), 3rd (78), and 4th (108) for Jimmy Garappolo.

I traded back with the Ravens from 12 to 16 and got back a 3rd (pick 78). Also sent 145 to the Ravens.
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 04-04-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    2017 PSD Vikings Mock Draft :
    48: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    79: Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma
    86 from Dolphins: Dorian Johnson G Pittsburgh
    120: Eddie Vanderdoes DT UCLA
    128 from Dolphins: Josh Harvey-Clemons SS Louisville
    160: Chad Hansen WR California
    199: Joe Mathis DE Washington
    232: Cole Hikutini TE Louisville

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Hey Browns fans (if any of you are actually on here). I was the Browns GM in the forum mock draft and I completed the Browns draft.

1 (1): Myles Garrett DE Texas A&M
    1 (16): OJ Howard TE Alabama
    2 (33): Budda Baker S Washington
    3 (65): Jourdan Lewis CB Michigan
    5 (175): Amba Etta-Tawo WR Syracuse
    5 (181): Nazair Jones DT North Carolina
    6 (185): Shelton Gibson WR WVU
    6 (188): Jayon Brown LB UCLA

Traded 2nd (52), 3rd (78), and 4th (108) for Jimmy Garappolo.

I traded back with the Ravens from 12 to 16 and got back a 3rd (pick 78). Also sent 145 to the Ravens.

I'd be a-ok with all of that.

Id also love walterfootballs current draft for us (Garrett, trubisky, gareon conley, Budda Baker)....love baker think he's gonna be special

FACTORY OF SADNESS
    1999-????

I'll take a stab..

1 - Myles Garrett - DE Texas A&M no brainer

12 - Mitchell Trubisky QB NC - I like him here but not #1 overall

33 - Tre'Davious White CB LSU - Will start from day one

52 - Evan Engram TE Miss St - Fast with good size

65 - Fabian Moreau CB UCLA - Will push for playing time immediately

108 - Marcus Maye S Florida - Push for playing time right away

145 - Tyler Orlosky OC WV - Free agent pick up from GB has been injury prone this is a good pick but probably off the board @ pick 145

175 - James Conner RB Pitt - Safe pick and a great short yardage back

181 - Jarron Jones DT Notre Dame

185 - Jordan Sterns S OK State

188 - Artavis Scott WR Clemson

Thought we would see more action than this considering the draft is only a week away!!!
    Here are my thoughts the Browns should not trade up from 12 to 6 with the Jets to take QB. First I don't believe the Jets are wasting pick #6 on a QB. So if that theory is right then the guy they want will be at 12 when they pick. If they see fit to pass on a QB at 12 then use pick at 33 to get your guy. Either way the Browns are in great position to own the draft. The one thing I don't want to see is a lot of moving around and giving picks away to move up two spots. Be patient take the best available and move on.

Ya it has been dead in here. it will pick up. I really believe the Browns young talent steps up this year, and shocks the world. I think the Browns will finish this season 13-3 and make the playoffs. To much young talent, to good of a free agency, and to many draft picks to miss on. It is the year it turns around. But since its draft week im going to go ahead and do my last Mock draft now that it is upon us.

1. Mitchell Trubisky- They don't pass on the hometown kid that throws 58 MPH and has played here, and knows the weather conditions. Myles is the safe pick, but I feel there is a ton of guys close to same skill level as him in this draft. Second option: Trade Down

12. Haason Reddick- Get their QB and get a beast pass rusher, that can do more than that. Has ability to come out in coverage and stop the run more solid of a defensive pick in my opinion here. Second option: Gareon Conley

33. Adoree Jackson or Fabian Moreau

52. Montravius Adams- A beast in the middle, will def help with run support, and with him and Reddick I think now best Defensive Line in the AFC North. second option: Cooper Kupp

65. Derek Rivers- Browns continue to get stronger up front, and fix the pass rush. Their most important need in this draft. second option: Joe Mixon

108 Josh Harvey-Clemons- Best safety in the draft, falls to us in the 4th. This guy is a game changer, and makes team think about throwing it up over the middle like they have against us of late. second option: Chris Godwin

145 Tyler Orlosky- Future leader of the O-line once Thomas hangs up the cleats. The best center available since Alex Mack. Takes over rookie season , and moves the new free agent signing to a back up position.

175 Kareem Hunt- Running game has to improve, hunt is a top 5 back in this draft, they just don't know it yet.

181. Sam Rogers- Browns tried get their FB in free agency and came up short.

185. Robert Davis- Burner, that wasn't highly recruited because of his run heavy offense. second option: Shelton Gibson

188. Jerod Evans
    Last edited by carlessyen; 04-24-2017 at 01:34 PM.

13-3 wow!!!

With the 12th pick in the NFL Draft the Browns Draft: Johnathan Allen, Malik Hooker, Reuben Foster, or Marshon Lattimore (in that order)

well.... There goes that
    Last edited by ClevelandFan11; 04-27-2017 at 09:34 PM.

"Itís hard for me to tell you about the other coaches, but I know what Hue Jackson can do, and I feel very comfortable and confident that I can get it turned. I believe that. I know that. I expect to get that done."
    -Hue Jackson

Said Mahomes go off before watson, and Bears would get Mitch. We should get whoever we want next year just trade both firsts. Its al prep for next year

Really surprised that Reuben Foster hasn't been picked yet, who knows maybe we will grab him at 33... Love the Peppers pick, think he can develop into something special. Very versitle, and can hit. This defense will be something special with another pick or two

"Itís hard for me to tell you about the other coaches, but I know what Hue Jackson can do, and I feel very comfortable and confident that I can get it turned. I believe that. I know that. I expect to get that done."
    -Hue Jackson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast