Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 118 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2286
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Why would he crap on the Broncos after winning two rings with them?
    I think he's been more critical of some of their decisions and stuff than most Denver fans approve of IIRC.

All I remember is him on like Mike and Mike talking about a Twitter backlash or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I think he's been more critical of some of their decisions and stuff than most Denver fans approve of IIRC.

All I remember is him on like Mike and Mike talking about a Twitter backlash or something like that?
    He's a Siemian Stan who made up fake news to rip on Lynch.... That's the latest thing he's done.

I really haven't liked him since he picked against the Broncos against the Pats and the Panthers in the Super Bowl year...I think he picked against Denver when they played Pitt too.

He just seems hyper critical of the Broncos. Like he feels he needs the public to not believe he's biased so he goes hard the other way and doesn't give them credit. And I can't stand him on his morning show here in Denver.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Dante Fowler jr arrested for simple battery and mischief. Apparently he fought a guy cuz he commented on Fowlers driving.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Dante Fowler jr arrested for simple battery and mischief. Apparently he fought a guy cuz he commented on Fowlers driving.

Worst part is, he threw the guy's liquor in a lake. That's a major party foul...

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Worst part is, he threw the guy's liquor in a lake. That's a major party foul...
    The worst part is
    UPDATE: Court records show Dante Fowler was arrested in March 2016 in Miami Beach on charges of assault on officer/EMT, resisting arrest.

Somehow that was swept under the rug.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

The worst part is
    UPDATE: Court records show Dante Fowler was arrested in March 2016 in Miami Beach on charges of assault on officer/EMT, resisting arrest.

Somehow that was swept under the rug.

Yikes. All these players, with the golden opportunity to make millions and retire in the high life, piss it away with stupid ****. You can lead a horse to water...

Yikes. All these players, with the golden opportunity to make millions and retire in the high life, piss it away with stupid ****. You can lead a horse to water...
    That reminds me: As if airing boring segments with weak analysis isn't bad enough, NFL Network hired Bills G Richie Incognito as an off-season analyst. They even pointed out that he's hated among many fans and has a troubled past. NFLN has apparently stooped to professional wrestling style promotional tactics.

Panthers hire former Panthers GM Marty Hurney as interim GM.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 07-19-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Bears finally sign Trubisky

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    That reminds me: As if airing boring segments with weak analysis isn't bad enough, NFL Network hired Bills G Richie Incognito as an off-season analyst. They even pointed out that he's hated among many fans and has a troubled past. NFLN has apparently stooped to professional wrestling style promotional tactics.

Panthers hire former Panthers GM Marty Hurney as interim GM.
    Yeah I actually watched one of those segments the other day. Looks like he could take some broadcasting lessons, he's not much good, so why they'd hire him for that role is beyond me. The only NFLN show I really like is Good Morning Football.

Apparently he's correct about his driving being ****. Rotoworld is saying Fowler has 10 traffic citations in 2 years. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    Apparently he's correct about his driving being ****. Rotoworld is saying Fowler has 10 traffic citations in 2 years. Lol
    How's my driving? Call 1-800-JAGUARS. Wow, that joked sucked. Sorry about that.

Wow Chargers are absolutely snake bit.

Mike Williams could be out all season already with a back issue.

I really don't think I've seen a team in recent memory get decimated at receiver so often year after year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Wow Chargers are absolutely snake bit.

Mike Williams could be out all season already with a back issue.

I really don't think I've seen a team in recent memory get decimated at receiver so often year after year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last time their top 2 receivers played an entire season together was 2009.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

All aboard the Tyrell Williams train again.

Yeah I actually watched one of those segments the other day. Looks like he could take some broadcasting lessons, he's not much good, so why they'd hire him for that role is beyond me. The only NFLN show I really like is Good Morning Football.
    Yeah i quit watching anything football related on tv except for the games and the draft get most of the news from PSD or twitter.