Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 658
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    87,084
    oh well... they played hard.. the loss is whats best for us.

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    87,084
    great game though... saric doing saric things... holmes is a god... covington is a god... and we get a loss. GOOD ****

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    39,839
    When you play sloppy defense this is what tends to happen...

    PROCESSING

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    39,839
    RoCo had a bigger effect on the game than Holmes.

    RoCo: 24 points, 13 rebounds, 4 steals, 2 blocks

    PROCESSING

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    RoCo had a bigger effect on the game than Holmes.

    RoCo: 24 points, 13 rebounds, 4 steals, 2 blocks
    Could we stop just trying to provoke each other?

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,652
    Excellent loss. Really competed. Saric, Cov, Holmes had good games, went to OT and get out of there with a loss. Maintaining lottery status. Well done effort tonight boys, excellent execution. Well done I say.

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Philly born and raised
    Posts
    19,292
    Doesn't saying Covington had a bigger effect on the game mean he was more culpable in the loss?

    Suggesting Holmes wasn't good is pure hating.

    But I understand the agenda.

    You want be right. You're not. Holmes may be playing himself out of being more valuable than Noel once he is due for a contract. 24 and 14 is good. Teams will take notice.

  8. #578
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    87,084
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Doesn't saying Covington had a bigger effect on the game mean he was more culpable in the loss?

    Suggesting Holmes wasn't good is pure hating.

    But I understand the agenda.

    You want be right. You're not. Holmes may be playing himself out of being more valuable than Noel once he is due for a contract. 24 and 14 is good. Teams will take notice.
    you see it as well? now its we are sloppy on defense because they have no arguments... Its why I didnt even respond to his roco having a bigger impact than cov because i could literally destroy it with.... cov playing 2 more minutes... having 2 turnovers and shooting 40 percent compared to 58 percent and 1 turnover to 4 assists from holmes but now the more efficient player is irrelevant because it doesn't fit their argument.

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    39,839
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    Could we stop just trying to provoke each other?
    Why quote me and say that and not the 30+ posts of clear bating before it?

    I'll stand by why I said FWIW. Because now saying that I think someone else had a bigger effect now means I think the other guy was bad.

    PROCESSING

  10. #580
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    39,839
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Doesn't saying Covington had a bigger effect on the game mean he was more culpable in the loss?

    Suggesting Holmes wasn't good is pure hating.
    I would love to hear this logic of how thinking one guy had a bigger impact means the other guy wasn't good.

    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    But I understand the agenda.

    You want be right. You're not. Holmes may be playing himself out of being more valuable than Noel once he is due for a contract. 24 and 14 is good. Teams will take notice.
    Stop bringing up Noel.

    PROCESSING

  11. #581
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    87,084
    ok so then lets talk basketball... having 3 more steals and 1 more block is more impactful than shooting 18 percent better with 4 more assists and 1 less turnover and 1 more rebound in 2 less minutes.... is that what you are saying?

  12. #582
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    39,839
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    Excellent loss. Really competed. Saric, Cov, Holmes had good games, went to OT and get out of there with a loss. Maintaining lottery status. Well done effort tonight boys, excellent execution. Well done I say.
    Shout out to Nik too. Moving back to the bench sparked him.

    PROCESSING

  13. #583
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,818
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Why quote me and say that and not the 30+ posts of clear bating before it?

    I'll stand by why I said FWIW. Because now saying that I think someone else had a bigger effect now means I think the other guy was bad.
    I disagree with Warf on who was more effective (mostly from an efficiency perspective), but he was just saying something that SHOULD be harmless.

    No need to jump on him for loving a guy who busts it for a team we all root for.

  14. #584
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    39,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew View Post
    I disagree with Warf on who was more effective (mostly from an efficiency perspective), but he was just saying something that SHOULD be harmless.

    No need to jump on him for loving a guy who busts it for a team we all root for.
    That's not the way of this board. Either your all in on a guy or hate him.

    Not allowed to be luke warm on a guy. Yes he's had a few nice games since the trade deadline. But I'm not willing to go to an extreme like this on him.

    He's a nice player. Lots like TJ in that he'll give you everything. But long term...eh I wouldn't be upset if he isn't part of the plans.

    PROCESSING

  15. #585
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    87,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew View Post
    I disagree with Warf on who was more effective (mostly from an efficiency perspective), but he was just saying something that SHOULD be harmless.

    No need to jump on him for loving a guy who busts it for a team we all root for.
    also 4 assists to 1 turnover compared to no assists and 2 turnovers... on top of 1 more rebound and a massive 58 to 40 percent shooting difference... its not close whom was more impactful... one guy shot less and scored the same while assisting on 4 other plays. Again i have no issues with his post other then him just being flat out wrong.

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •