Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    oh well... they played hard.. the loss is whats best for us.

great game though... saric doing saric things... holmes is a god... covington is a god... and we get a loss. GOOD ****

When you play sloppy defense this is what tends to happen...

PROCESSING

RoCo had a bigger effect on the game than Holmes.

RoCo: 24 points, 13 rebounds, 4 steals, 2 blocks

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    RoCo had a bigger effect on the game than Holmes.

RoCo: 24 points, 13 rebounds, 4 steals, 2 blocks
    Could we stop just trying to provoke each other?

Excellent loss. Really competed. Saric, Cov, Holmes had good games, went to OT and get out of there with a loss. Maintaining lottery status. Well done effort tonight boys, excellent execution. Well done I say.

Doesn't saying Covington had a bigger effect on the game mean he was more culpable in the loss?

Suggesting Holmes wasn't good is pure hating.

But I understand the agenda.

You want be right. You're not. Holmes may be playing himself out of being more valuable than Noel once he is due for a contract. 24 and 14 is good. Teams will take notice.

Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Doesn't saying Covington had a bigger effect on the game mean he was more culpable in the loss?

You want be right. You're not. Holmes may be playing himself out of being more valuable than Noel once he is due for a contract. 24 and 14 is good. Teams will take notice.
    you see it as well? now its we are sloppy on defense because they have no arguments... Its why I didnt even respond to his roco having a bigger impact than cov because i could literally destroy it with.... cov playing 2 more minutes... having 2 turnovers and shooting 40 percent compared to 58 percent and 1 turnover to 4 assists from holmes but now the more efficient player is irrelevant because it doesn't fit their argument.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    Could we stop just trying to provoke each other?
    Why quote me and say that and not the 30+ posts of clear bating before it?

I'll stand by why I said FWIW. Because now saying that I think someone else had a bigger effect now means I think the other guy was bad.

PROCESSING

I would love to hear this logic of how thinking one guy had a bigger impact means the other guy wasn't good.

Stop bringing up Noel.

PROCESSING

ok so then lets talk basketball... having 3 more steals and 1 more block is more impactful than shooting 18 percent better with 4 more assists and 1 less turnover and 1 more rebound in 2 less minutes.... is that what you are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    Excellent loss. Really competed. Saric, Cov, Holmes had good games, went to OT and get out of there with a loss. Maintaining lottery status. Well done effort tonight boys, excellent execution. Well done I say.
    Shout out to Nik too. Moving back to the bench sparked him.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Why quote me and say that and not the 30+ posts of clear bating before it?

I'll stand by why I said FWIW. Because now saying that I think someone else had a bigger effect now means I think the other guy was bad.
    I disagree with Warf on who was more effective (mostly from an efficiency perspective), but he was just saying something that SHOULD be harmless.

No need to jump on him for loving a guy who busts it for a team we all root for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew View Post
    I disagree with Warf on who was more effective (mostly from an efficiency perspective), but he was just saying something that SHOULD be harmless.

No need to jump on him for loving a guy who busts it for a team we all root for.
    That's not the way of this board. Either your all in on a guy or hate him.

Not allowed to be luke warm on a guy. Yes he's had a few nice games since the trade deadline. But I'm not willing to go to an extreme like this on him.

He's a nice player. Lots like TJ in that he'll give you everything. But long term...eh I wouldn't be upset if he isn't part of the plans.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew View Post

also 4 assists to 1 turnover compared to no assists and 2 turnovers... on top of 1 more rebound and a massive 58 to 40 percent shooting difference... its not close whom was more impactful... one guy shot less and scored the same while assisting on 4 other plays. Again i have no issues with his post other then him just being flat out wrong.

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast