Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adam Rubin leaving

Adam Rubin ✔ @AdamRubinESPN
    After 15 years covering the Mets, I'm leaving the beat ... and journalism. Thanks so much for the long-standing support! Joining PR world.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I will never forget his expression when Omar called him out for creating a smear campaign because he supposedly wanted a job in the Mets farm system.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I guess no more minor league reports, which sucks.

Guess it's time to unfollow him now.

Oh no

Lmao on serious note I'm going to miss Adam. Looks like he has lobby for a PR job. Best of luck to him.

Well played.

Can't say I'm going to miss him.

Good riddance! All he did was troll Met fans.

I liked Rubin and well some mets fans on twitter need to be trolled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really liked Adam Rubin. Followed him on twitter and he was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I liked Rubin and well some mets fans on twitter need to be trolled.

I'm not defending all the **** he got on twitter but he's paid to be a journalist, not to be a troll. Anyone who followed his feed could see half the time he was more interested in being a self indulgent douche nozzle than report Met news.

Don't disagree, but again many mets fans on twitter are total douche nozzles themselves.

I personally thought Martino and I forgot the other guys name that all they did was troll met fans, but Rubin over the years became one if not their best beat reporter and did good stuff with the minor league reports. I will say I did not care much for his birthdays tweets, I really did not care if Jeff d'mico was 40 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm not defending all the **** he got on twitter but he's paid to be a journalist, not to be a troll. Anyone who followed his feed could see half the time he was more interested in being a self indulgent douche nozzle than report Met news.
    There is no such thing anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast