Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Darts View Post
    He is the greatest of all time
    Brady is the greatest cheater on the biggest cheating team of all time .

They get fined lose draft picks have their QB suspended from games.
    Spy on other teams . Mess with equipment balls headsets ect.
    But yea this is the NFLs crown Jewl.
    Screw him . He is a cheater should have his rings taken from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    There's a difference between a singular person and an entire organization. When a steroid user breaks the law, he's only involving himself in a crime, maybe 1 or 2 others, in order to get the drugs. When you're talking organizational corruption in breaking laws, you're involving many more people. So you're stating the entire Patriots organization has colluded together to break FCC laws in order to jam other teams signals? Based off what?

Additionally, how do you explain the SAME issues happening in other stadiums, in games not involving the Patriots?

It's not getting our panties in a bunch...If you're going to make a bold statement...defend it. It's not that hard. Why is it every time a Patriots fan stands up against illegitimate claims..."we're getting our panties in a bunch" for defending against said claim. If we made claims like this against your team, surely you'd say something. If you have actual evidence or at least some back up to prove a point, we wouldn't have much to say. But when you pull stuff out of thin air... Such as you have here... We're going to say something, because they thought is ridiculous. No it doesn't make "perfect sense". Do you know anything about jamming and what it entails? Because if you don't...It can't make perfect sense. And if you do (I do) it still doesn't make perfect sense. You have no idea how organized a scheme like that would have to be and how deep it would have to run to actually successfully pull it off. This is Hollywood...You can't just pull a "jammer" out of your pocket and point it at Mike Tomlins headset and BOOM you're jammed sucker!
    You might literally have the worst reading comprehension im thr history of time.

None of the **** you're arguing against is even remotely close to what Norm was arguing.

He wasn't comparing steroids to headset interference, he was making thr point that just because it's illegal doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

He also never said the patriots interfered with headsets, just that the NFL controlling headsets is irrelevant because they havecould still be interfered with.

Seriously, your reading comprehension is at trumo level.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    You might literally have the worst reading comprehension im thr history of time.

None of the **** you're arguing against is even remotely close to what Norm was arguing.

He wasn't comparing steroids to headset interference, he was making thr point that just because it's illegal doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

He also never said the patriots interfered with headsets, just that the NFL controlling headsets is irrelevant because they havecould still be interfered with.

I think that's just a PSD thing lately.

Oak I've actually been liking what he's been saying or at least respecting him. Just seems posters in general lately have been twisting things a lot lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I ****ing suck at posting from my phone. Jesus christ.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think that's just a PSD thing lately.

Oak I've actually been liking what he's been saying or at least respecting him. Just seems posters in general lately have been twisting things a lot lately.
    Nothing matters until charges are pressed. Until then, anything goes.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Nothing matters until charges are pressed. Until then, anything goes.
    Hahahaha yes. This ^.

City of Champions

Might want to look in the mirror. Also...Norm can defend himself...

No kidding... Back to point 1...Your comprehension is terrible.

Yes, I realize this. And that was my point...The 2 instances aren't comparable. I understand the example he was trying to use...My contention is, it's a poor example to prove his point. Obviously just because it's illegal doesn't mean it could or does happen. My point is...The level of sophistication it would take in order to set up some "jamming" ring in an NFL game...Would ultimately have to involve the entire NFL and Patriots organization...Or they would have been caught by now. So unless he's insinuating the NFL is aiding the Patriots in doing so...It's a terrible "theory". I never said it couldn't be done. I'm stating, it's very unlikely and unless you have some sort of proof...Why are we discussing it? It's entirely possible the Lakers dynasty used steroids and that's why they won. My bet is they gave Magic steroids so he could play through Aids in the beginning stages ... That's why they won so much. See how Ludacris that is?

I understand. See above paragraph.

Yet still better than your spelling skills. Get a life dude.

City of Champions

anybody else gonna sleep like a baby knowing Brady's jersey has finally been found?
    our tax dollars at work.....geebus
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Is Brady the greatest QB of all time after winning his 5th Super Bowl?

Longevity alone puts him on top and he isn't done yet. If he has one more season like the past two then an ok season then a bad season to retirement he will no doubt be the greatest.
    Proud to be PSD's Legarrette

Might want to look in the mirror. Also...Norm can defend himself...

No kidding... Back to point 1...Your comprehension is terrible.

Yes, I realize this. And that was my point...The 2 instances aren't comparable. I understand the example he was trying to use...My contention is, it's a poor example to prove his point. Obviously just because it's illegal doesn't mean it could or does happen. My point is...The level of sophistication it would take in order to set up some "jamming" ring in an NFL game...Would ultimately have to involve the entire NFL and Patriots organization...Or they would have been caught by now. So unless he's insinuating the NFL is aiding the Patriots in doing so...It's a terrible "theory". I never said it couldn't be done. I'm stating, it's very unlikely and unless you have some sort of proof...Why are we discussing it? It's entirely possible the Lakers dynasty used steroids and that's why they won. My bet is they gave Magic steroids so he could play through Aids in the beginning stages ... That's why they won so much. See how Ludacris that is?

I understand. See above paragraph.

Yet still better than your spelling skills. Get a life dude.
    Dude, you are seriously ridiculously lacking in comprehension ability, it's god awful.

How hard it would be to set up a "jamming ring" is IRRELEVANT, get this through your damn thick skull.

Because he was NEVER, EVER argued that there WAS a jamming ring, only that the NFL controlling headsets is irrelevant because they can still be jammed.

It doesn't matter if it required the 10 most intelligent tech guys in the world and cost 10 trillion dollars a second to siccessfully jam a headset because THAT IS NOT THE POINT THAT WAS BEING MADE.

Again, 9th time now. He NEVER, again, NEVER said the patriots were jamming headsets.

And steroids was only brought up to point out thag just because it's illegsl is also irrelevant because people can and will still do it. How much more difficult it would be to jam headsets is again, COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. This id really not hardto understand. But the **** you're trying to argue is not whay norm was arguing AT ALL. It's amazing how you can just completely lack any comprehension skills.

It's like talking to a goddamn child.
    Last edited by basch152; 03-20-2017 at 04:01 PM.

Is Brady the greatest QB of all time after winning his 5th Super Bowl?

Oooooooooooo you said a bad word don't damn god brah
    Proud to be PSD's Legarrette

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    Dude, you are seriously ridiculously lacking in comprehension ability, it's god awful.

How hard it would be to set up a "jamming ring" is IRRELEVANT, get this through your damn thick skull.

Because he was NEVER, EVER argued that there WAS a jamming ring, only that the NFL controlling headsets is irrelevant because they can still be jammed.

It doesn't matter if it required the 10 most intelligent tech guys in the world and cost 10 trillion dollars a second to siccessfully jam a headset because THAT IS NOT THE POINT THAT WAS BEING MADE.

Again, 9th time now. He NEVER, again, NEVER said the patriots were jamming headsets.

And steroids was only brought up to point out thag just because it's illegsl is also irrelevant because people can and will still do it. How much more difficult it would be to jam headsets is again, COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. This id really not hardto understand. But the **** you're trying to argue is not whay norm was arguing AT ALL. It's amazing how you can just completely lack any comprehension skills.

It's like talking to a goddamn child.
    And he still can't spell despite editing the post...

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    anybody else gonna sleep like a baby knowing Brady's jersey has finally been found?
    our tax dollars at work.....geebus
    Those 2 jerseys are worth a million dollars. And that doesn't count Von Miller's gear either. Also its not like the FBI only has 2 agents.

PAPI SMASH!

And he still can't spell despite editing the post...
    See, now I can understand why you didn't comprehend him in the first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    See, now I can understand why you didn't comprehend him in the first place

City of Champions

Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast