Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1056
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,351
    Everyday of the week

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    117,656
    Andre Tippett is overrated

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Santa Maria Ca,
    Posts
    3,683
    He is the greatest of all time
    Brady is the greatest cheater on the biggest cheating team of all time .

    They get fined lose draft picks have their QB suspended from games.
    Spy on other teams . Mess with equipment balls headsets ect.
    But yea this is the NFLs crown Jewl.
    Screw him . He is a cheater should have his rings taken from him.

  4. #559
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Darts View Post
    He is the greatest of all time
    Brady is the greatest cheater on the biggest cheating team of all time .

    They get fined lose draft picks have their QB suspended from games.
    Spy on other teams . Mess with equipment balls headsets ect.
    But yea this is the NFLs crown Jewl.
    Screw him . He is a cheater should have his rings taken from him.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Sure thing.
    And best of luck with your one-man crusade to rid the Patriots of their titles.
    Keep us updated, OK skippy?

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    1,551
    I think he is the greatest of this era. It's a completely different league now. If he played during the era of Montana (which is Brady's idol) and Marino, which I personally think is the greatest QB to never win a Championship. Brady would have gotten killed. The rules have change and are more favorable to the offense. You can't say he is the greatest of all time but I think you can say he is the greatest of this era.

    AAL: MATTHEW STAFFORD
    ATT: 594 COMP: 388 YDS: 4,327 COMP %: 65.3 TD: 24 INT: 10 FUMBLES: 3
    RUSH ATT: 37 YDS: 207 TD: 2
    COMEBACK WINS: 8

    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 31-35-12 Points: 74 THE STREAK HAS ENDED!!!
    Detroit Lions #INBOBQUINNWETRUST!
    Detroit Tigers 15-15
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball 2017 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    Florida State Seminoles ORANGE BOWL CHAMPS

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,149
    This thread gave me a migraine

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    41,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Darts View Post
    He is the greatest of all time
    Brady is the greatest cheater on the biggest cheating team of all time .

    They get fined lose draft picks have their QB suspended from games.
    Spy on other teams . Mess with equipment balls headsets ect.
    But yea this is the NFLs crown Jewl.
    Screw him . He is a cheater should have his rings taken from him.
    The NFL controls headsets in games, not the teams.

    There were several complaints this year of balls being underinflated, and the NFL did NOTHING. So much for that being a big deal. Plus the NFL told Brady he could toss his phone - go read about it.

    Every team in the NFL has been docked draft picks, or fined for cheating.

    BTW the Raiders ring in the '76 was stolen from the Pats and tossed to the Raiders by Ben Drieth.

    Long live Adam Vinateri, and jealous angry Raiders fans.


    6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

    told you all since 2010 he was a toolbag.....

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    41,737
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    I think he is the greatest of this era. It's a completely different league now. If he played during the era of Montana (which is Brady's idol) and Marino, which I personally think is the greatest QB to never win a Championship. Brady would have gotten killed. The rules have change and are more favorable to the offense. You can't say he is the greatest of all time but I think you can say he is the greatest of this era.
    Proof? What we do know is Montana missed a lot more games than other QB's in his era, and that Brady is about as tough as anybody in his. Note also that a good 1/3 of TB's career happened before 2007 when the game was a lot more like the old days. I started watching in the mid 60's Montana's era didn't seem extra hard to me.


    6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

    told you all since 2010 he was a toolbag.....

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    117,656
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    The NFL controls headsets in games, not the teams.

    There were several complaints this year of balls being underinflated, and the NFL did NOTHING. So much for that being a big deal. Plus the NFL told Brady he could toss his phone - go read about it.

    Every team in the NFL has been docked draft picks, or fined for cheating.

    BTW the Raiders ring in the '76 was stolen from the Pats and tossed to the Raiders by Ben Drieth.

    Long live Adam Vinateri, and jealous angry Raiders fans.
    I'm not saying NE cheats the headsets, but this is irrelevant.

    Just because the "NFL runs them" doesn't mean they couldn't have hardware that interferes with the frequencies the opponent runs on.

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I'm not saying NE cheats the headsets, but this is irrelevant.

    Just because the "NFL runs them" doesn't mean they couldn't have hardware that interferes with the frequencies the opponent runs on.
    Except that would be illegal...Not just by NFL standards. Like seriously? Yes we have a midget who runs around the stadium jamming signals...They're not on our payroll though, he does it out of the goodness of his heart with a handshake and wink agreement straight from Mr. Kraft.

    https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/at...A-12-347A1.pdf

    City of Champions

  11. #566
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    41,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I'm not saying NE cheats the headsets, but this is irrelevant.

    Just because the "NFL runs them" doesn't mean they couldn't have hardware that interferes with the frequencies the opponent runs on.
    Yeah, the least successful HC of a good team vs the Pats complains like he's at the beach, and that's a fact, right?

    Taking pictures from a location that was legal for years and then not cost $1M and 1st round for being done in 1/4 of one game? And then balls that were not tested properly, nor where they in the Pats control all the time, nor was proper scientific methods used to study the problem yield millions in court costs - yet no long term policies in the NFL.

    Yeah the Pats are going to tie in to a patch cord and risk an even bigger mess. Sorry back to the NFL. BTW there is a history of this in a number of stadiums.

    I know it's hard to have such a dominant team run roughshod over the league for 15 years and not ascribe it cheating, voodoo dolls, etc. Don't worry it'll all be over within 5 years - with 1 or hopefully 2 more SB titles - TB and BB can just grin and say SUCK IT!


    6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

    told you all since 2010 he was a toolbag.....

  12. #567
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    117,656
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    The NFL controls headsets in games, not the teams.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I'm not saying NE cheats the headsets, but this is irrelevant.

    Just because the "NFL runs them" doesn't mean they couldn't have hardware that interferes with the frequencies the opponent runs on.
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Yeah, the least successful HC of a good team vs the Pats complains like he's at the beach, and that's a fact, right?
    For being so condescending, you're really ****** at reading comprehension when you want to be condescending.

    I'll say it again. The NFL running headsets doesn't make it impossible for a team, in theory, to interfere with them. But NE fans parrot it every time it comes up like it proves it's impossible and it's such a dense way to explain it away. That doesn't mean it's real. But saying the NFL doesn't run them doesn't mean jack ****.

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    117,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Except that would be illegal...Not just by NFL standards. Like seriously? Yes we have a midget who runs around the stadium jamming signals...They're not on our payroll though, he does it out of the goodness of his heart with a handshake and wink agreement straight from Mr. Kraft.

    https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/at...A-12-347A1.pdf
    Of course it's illegal in both regards. Who cares? You think guys who cheated with steroids in sports were like omfg it's illegal in the USA to get these this way...doesn't look like it.

    This is pointless. You guys can't think about it in general and not talk it personally and get your panties in a bunch, even though what I'm saying makes perfect sense. The NFL running the headsets doesn't make it impossible to interfere with the signal. Stop pretending it does by repeating that over and over.

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,942
    Of course it's illegal in both regards. Who cares? You think guys who cheated with steroids in sports were like omfg it's illegal in the USA to get these this way...doesn't look like it.
    There's a difference between a singular person and an entire organization. When a steroid user breaks the law, he's only involving himself in a crime, maybe 1 or 2 others, in order to get the drugs. When you're talking organizational corruption in breaking laws, you're involving many more people. So you're stating the entire Patriots organization has colluded together to break FCC laws in order to jam other teams signals? Based off what?

    Additionally, how do you explain the SAME issues happening in other stadiums, in games not involving the Patriots?

    This is pointless. You guys can't think about it in general and not talk it personally and get your panties in a bunch, even though what I'm saying makes perfect sense. The NFL running the headsets doesn't make it impossible to interfere with the signal. Stop pretending it does by repeating that over and over.
    It's not getting our panties in a bunch...If you're going to make a bold statement...defend it. It's not that hard. Why is it every time a Patriots fan stands up against illegitimate claims..."we're getting our panties in a bunch" for defending against said claim. If we made claims like this against your team, surely you'd say something. If you have actual evidence or at least some back up to prove a point, we wouldn't have much to say. But when you pull stuff out of thin air... Such as you have here... We're going to say something, because they thought is ridiculous. No it doesn't make "perfect sense". Do you know anything about jamming and what it entails? Because if you don't...It can't make perfect sense. And if you do (I do) it still doesn't make perfect sense. You have no idea how organized a scheme like that would have to be and how deep it would have to run to actually successfully pull it off. This is Hollywood...You can't just pull a "jammer" out of your pocket and point it at Mike Tomlins headset and BOOM you're jammed sucker!

    City of Champions

  15. #570
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    There's a difference between a singular person and an entire organization. When a steroid user breaks the law, he's only involving himself in a crime, maybe 1 or 2 others, in order to get the drugs. When you're talking organizational corruption in breaking laws, you're involving many more people. So you're stating the entire Patriots organization has colluded together to break FCC laws in order to jam other teams signals? Based off what?

    Additionally, how do you explain the SAME issues happening in other stadiums, in games not involving the Patriots?



    It's not getting our panties in a bunch...If you're going to make a bold statement...defend it. It's not that hard. Why is it every time a Patriots fan stands up against illegitimate claims..."we're getting our panties in a bunch" for defending against said claim. If we made claims like this against your team, surely you'd say something. If you have actual evidence or at least some back up to prove a point, we wouldn't have much to say. But when you pull stuff out of thin air... Such as you have here... We're going to say something, because they thought is ridiculous. No it doesn't make "perfect sense". Do you know anything about jamming and what it entails? Because if you don't...It can't make perfect sense. And if you do (I do) it still doesn't make perfect sense. You have no idea how organized a scheme like that would have to be and how deep it would have to run to actually successfully pull it off. This is Hollywood...You can't just pull a "jammer" out of your pocket and point it at Mike Tomlins headset and BOOM you're jammed sucker!
    when the players were doing roids it was more than a singular or two people involved, it was basically the entire league/commissioner letting this drag on, you cant be that naïve

    just like the Pats cheating ways and others who have done it, BB/Brady might be the face of it but Kraft low key knows it was going on, just as many others on the roster/staff also did

    Something we can all agree on it The Pats are known for being a successful winning team just as equally as they are known for being cheaters during the same time span, its just that plain and simple regardless if you get your panties in a bunch or take it with a grain of salt

Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •