Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki:31768926
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Mackin View Post
    Clean? How many times in a bar has Packman been in a bar and drunk? And to think we are banning players for marijuana in today's age? Time for Goodall to lighten up and even perhaps light up?
    Well, every time Pacman had been drunk in a bar, he was in a bar. So to answer your question... every time.

And I don't think a high Goodell will improve anything. As much as I want Smith back and think it's absurd he's not reinstated yet, he brought most of this on himself and has only himself to blame.
    And how does it matter that he was in a bar? He was also there when guns were being pulled out and people were beating one another. I suppose you think this is better then smoking a joint? Would it of made a difference if Smith was smoking at a dispensary?

Once again silly in this day and age we can't move past The Redder Madness era and our NFL commissioner is a relic of the past.

Let Smith come back!
    Last edited by Raider_Mackin; Yesterday at 09:26 PM.

This isn't Blackmon or Gordon we're talking about. Aldon Smith has done way more than smoke weed.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr:31770766
    This isn't Blackmon or Gordon we're talking about. Aldon Smith has done way more than smoke weed.
    Agreed but this all started with weed and is still suspended because of it. And again how many times has Packman been suspended, for what, and has been allowed to come back? Smith is not being treated fairly IMO.

Agreed but this all started with weed and is still suspended because of it. And again how many times has Packman been suspended, for what, and has been allowed to come back? Smith is not being treated fairly IMO.
    Whether it's Goodell dragging his feet, or persecuting Aldon cause he brought it all on himself, regardless, I have moved on from the Aldon drama. Next episode please.....

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47:31771067
    Whether it's Goodell dragging his feet, or persecuting Aldon cause he brought it all on himself, regardless, I have moved on from the Aldon drama. Next episode please.....
    Agreed he played a role in it all and made some very poor choices.

Clean? How many times in a bar has Packman been in a bar and drunk? And to think we are banning players for marijuana in today's age? Time for Goodall to lighten up and even perhaps light up?
    In the bar, getting drunk, doing the dirt all while he was eligible to play and not under suspension.

The thought of Goodell puffing the cheeba, lol....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617