Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

aldon Smith to be reinstated in March

Ian Rapport #Raiders LB Aldon Smith will be reinstated in March, sources say, barring a slip up in the drug program. His request was deferred in Dec.

Nuke please.

Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    Nuke please.
    We can stick with this thread. Could use a new one anyway.

Never Forget

Lord have mercy on the rest of the NFL.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Already getting better and the season isn't over yet! Finally, this is welcoming and it's going to be a major boost to the defense having Aldon come back to start working with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Already getting better and the season isn't over yet! Finally, this is welcoming and it's going to be a major boost to the defense having Aldon come back to start working with the team.
    Assuming he doesn't mess up and he can rejoin the team, having an entire offseason, minicamp, mandatories, etc is huge for him and this team.

I expect very big things from him barring a legal issue.

Good news.

Yesssir, with Pagano in the mix now, hopefully we can add a piece or two more to the defense. Aldon will be a huge gain for this team, I hope he comes back with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove.

I see Mack , Carr and Del Rio being a big influence on Smith to keep him flying straight....

It's about **********in time. Why didn't they say this back in December? Regardless, hopefully he's learned his lesson, stays clean, and becomes a ferocious force. That's one less FA signing needed. Now we can fortify other spots....namely one corner, and maybe a LB.

Khalil Mack, Mario Edwards Jr., Aldon Smith, Bruce Irvin...And Chuck Pagano! Fvck Yeah!!! Imagine if we can get Dontari Poe or one of the Big FA NT/DT's! Monstrous! Just Monstrous...And we got Karl Joseph lurking for those willing to go over the middle...Amped for 2017!

Since he wasn't reinstated last year his contract didn't start so we have him signed for two years and he will get the benefit of a full off season program to get in shape. It probably worked out better this way.

We got to 12 wins without him, without much of a pass rush actually. I'm ecstatic for the additions of Smith and Pagano. Now let's beef up lb, cb, and dt.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Get Mario Edwards to put on weight and be a full time 3-tech/ 3-4 DE, move Smith to 4-3 DE/3-4 OLB, and make Irving 4-3 OLB/ 3-4 ILB.

Smith-Edwards-???-Mack
    -----Irving-???-????-----

and

----Edwards-????-Autry----
    Smith---Irving-????---Mack

Quote Originally Posted by Kevj77 View Post
    Since he wasn't reinstated last year his contract didn't start so we have him signed for two years and he will get the benefit of a full off season program to get in shape. It probably worked out better this way.
    You sure bout that?? Was there a stipulation?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast