Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

6 page of threads?

Saw that you can only get to 6 pages of threads before you have to search.

The thread I am looking for, and have resisted posting in is the Jabari vs. Kristapas one. Since the thread, Jabari has continued to excel while Kristapas has fallen off again like last year. I would take Jabari over him. Reason I am asking if I can post in it is because Knicks fans don't watch the bucks and were taking insults/jabs at me.

Will I get introuble if I post in it?

6 page of threads?

If you bump an old thread just to bait, troll or insult others past opinions, I would say that's frowned upon.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    If you bump an old thread just to bait, troll or insult others past opinions, I would say that's frowned upon.
    Its not trolling hough. I would take Jabari over Porz but last time I was in the minority and got trolled by trolls trolling .e

It seems like your intent is to show them that they're wrong, which could possibly be a forum of baiting/trolling. I'd advise you not to do so.

If you want to do so anyway, you can find it by going to "Thread Display Options" at the bottom of the NBA forum page and change how far you want to go back for threads to show up.