Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Having issues

Having issues

Cant really answer PMs... cant see the front page of the site or any topic threads in the general forum or team forums... any ideas? Its been like this most of the day... couldnt take part much if at all in the sixers game thread or nba game thread becaus i cant see them lol.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-03-2017 at 04:29 AM.

Is it working now? I don't seem to have any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Is it working now? I don't seem to have any issues.
    Yea the front page and all is back and I can send PMS... its hella slow though.

I get error messages when I try to go to the Red Sox team page. Can't get to the Rumors & News page. It has been that way for months. I can't even get emails to customer service to go through. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by MaineManInGA View Post
    I get error messages when I try to go to the Red Sox team page. Can't get to the Rumors & News page. It has been that way for months. I can't even get emails to customer service to go through. Any suggestions?
    The Red Sox, Jays, and few other links don't work to get to a particular teams' forum. We notified SDI a few weeks ago so it's in their hands now. They're notoriously slow in fixing issues.

As an alternative, just use the drop down menu to navigate to the Red Sox forum.

What's up with prosportsdaily being an unsecured site...???
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!