Restructure Thread

they go here. 3 per team
    Rand University

Rocky Top you’ll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Mr. Shields,

First off I would like to start by welcoming you to the Tennessee Titans. We hope you have found a new home for the remainder of your career. We know that the last year has been difficult with all the injuries and concussions, but regardless we want you to be a Titan. We believe you can provide us depth and veteran leadership that a young time on the rise needs. I assure you that if you can regain your health you will be an important part of what we want to do here next year. We would like to restructure your deal from 8 mil in BS and 1 mil in SB to 2.5 mil in BS and a 500,000 roster bonus . We believe that is an extremely generous offer due to to circumstances of your health. We look forward to you being a part of the Titans in 2017.

Sincerely,

Titans FO

Hello Mr. Manning,

we are currently trying to revamp our offense so that we can get back to the super bowl. We have already traded for Melvin Gordon and Antonio Gates in order to provide you with improved weapons. Now our focus is on improving the offensive line to better protect you.

We would like to restructure your contract as follows:

Old: 13M BS, 6.2M SB, 500K RB = Total: 19.7M
    New: 16M SB = Total 16M

Thank you!

Hello, Mr. Romo,

We are so glad to have you as our new starting QB and the man who will finally be the face that leads the Bills to the playoffs for the first time 1999. To do this, we'd like to create as much cap space as possible so we're able to get you all the help you need to get a championship. We know that at this point of your career, you want to be all in on getting your first ring, and we plan on doing all we can to do complete that mission.

We'd like to restructure your contract to:

Old: BS:$14,000,000 RB:$5,700,000 = $19,700,000
    New: BS: $16,700,000

Hope to hear from you soon,

-Bills FO

Hello Branden Albert,

We want you to be here as you seen that we traded to get you, but your cap hit is a little high and we would like to lower it so we can sign other guys around you to help us win. We know your play last season was hampered by some injuries but we know when healthy your a solid LT. We are willing to fully guarantee the new deal. We are thinking something like this and would love to hear what you think.

Old: 8,875,000-BS 25,000-RB
    New: 5,000,000-SB

My bad totally forgot about that, what happens on late with no sleep.
    Last edited by Wrench; 02-13-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Hello Brian Cushing,

We moved alot to get you to the Colts as we believe your veteran leadership and play will be huge to our young guy Jatavis Brown and the Colts revamped D. With that said we would like to rework your contract so we could free up some cap so we could get more talent to put around you and for the Colts so we can get back to the Playoffs and become a great team once again. We would like to guarantee alot of your contact and this is what we are thinking and hope to hear back from you,

Old: $5,500,000-BS 2,700,000-RB
    New: $4,500,000-SB
    Only one restructure at a time please.
    Rand University

Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Ndamukong Suh,

The Bengals organization has a made a ton of great moves this off season in acquiring the best up and coming quarterback in the league in Andrew Luck and the best defensive player in the league in yourself, as well as a bunch of other moves to redo our roster. We have also been going after a bunch of top free agents such as Logan Ryan, Shea McClellan, Barry Church, Malcolm Smith and Jahri Evans. We also have 4 1st round picks in the upcoming draft. To acquire all these pieces take a lot of money.

We want to guarantee your entire salary in order for you to take a minor paycut.

Old: 9,985,000 BS 4015000 RB 14,000,000 Total
    New: 11,500,000 SB.

We hope to hear back from you soon and welcome to Cincinnati!

Texans

Duane Brown,

We want to guarantee half of your deal. None of it is guaranteed right now. You will make the same amount total.

Old: $9,650,000 Salary / $2,450,000 RB
    New: $6.1M Salary / $6M SB

Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    Hello Mr. Manning,

we are currently trying to revamp our offense so that we can get back to the super bowl. We have already traded for Melvin Gordon and Antonio Gates in order to provide you with improved weapons. Now our focus is on improving the offensive line to better protect you.

We would like to restructure your contract as follows:

Old: 13M BS, 6.2M SB, 500K RB = Total: 19.7M
    New: 16M SB = Total 16M

Thank you!
    Eli doesn't see a need to take a pay cut like this. You aren't going to cut him. He would take the SB at $18 Million though if you want to fully guarantee it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Hello, Mr. Romo,

We are so glad to have you as our new starting QB and the man who will finally be the face that leads the Bills to the playoffs for the first time 1999. To do this, we'd like to create as much cap space as possible so we're able to get you all the help you need to get a championship. We know that at this point of your career, you want to be all in on getting your first ring, and we plan on doing all we can to do complete that mission.

We'd like to restructure your contract to:

Old: BS:$14,000,000 RB:$5,700,000 = $19,700,000
    New: BS: $16,700,000

Hope to hear from you soon,

-Bills FO
    Romo isn't taking a pay cut for no reason. Especially when the money isn't guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Hello Branden Albert,

We want you to be here as you seen that we traded to get you, but your cap hit is a little high and we would like to lower it so we can sign other guys around you to help us win. We know your play last season was hampered by some injuries but we know when healthy your a solid LT. We are willing to fully guarantee the new deal. We are thinking something like this and would love to hear what you think.

Old: 8,875,000-BS 25,000-RB
    New: 5,000,000-SB
    Way too significant of a pay cut to take. Albert would get more on the open market. Doesn't have the loyalty to IND either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    Ndamukong Suh,

The Bengals organization has a made a ton of great moves this off season in acquiring the best up and coming quarterback in the league in Andrew Luck and the best defensive player in the league in yourself, as well as a bunch of other moves to redo our roster. We have also been going after a bunch of top free agents such as Logan Ryan, Shea McClellan, Barry Church, Malcolm Smith and Jahri Evans. We also have 4 1st round picks in the upcoming draft. To acquire all these pieces take a lot of money.

We want to guarantee your entire salary in order for you to take a minor paycut.

Old: 9,985,000 BS 4015000 RB 14,000,000 Total
    New: 11,500,000 SB.

We hope to hear back from you soon and welcome to Cincinnati!
    Make that SB $13 Million and he'll accept.

Quote Originally Posted by I Stole Home View Post
    Mr. Shields,

First off I would like to start by welcoming you to the Tennessee Titans. We hope you have found a new home for the remainder of your career. We know that the last year has been difficult with all the injuries and concussions, but regardless we want you to be a Titan. We believe you can provide us depth and veteran leadership that a young time on the rise needs. I assure you that if you can regain your health you will be an important part of what we want to do here next year. We would like to restructure your deal from 8 mil in BS and 1 mil in SB to 2.5 mil in BS and a 500,000 roster bonus . We believe that is an extremely generous offer due to to circumstances of your health. We look forward to you being a part of the Titans in 2017.

Sincerely,

Titans FO
    Way too drastic of a price.

Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Texans

Duane Brown,

We want to guarantee half of your deal. None of it is guaranteed right now. You will make the same amount total.

Old: $9,650,000 Salary / $2,450,000 RB
    New: $6.1M Salary / $6M SB
    Accept.

Mr. Suh you got a deal, 13M all guaranteed it is. Pleasure working with you!

Andrew Luck,

First off I would love to welcome you to Cincinnati. As you can see unlike your Indianapolis teams you will have the best defense you ever played for as well as some tremendous weapons. We will be using our 4 first round draft picks to get you the weapons you need besides Tyler Eifert to make this one of the most complete teams in the league.

Just like our defensive leader Ndamukong Suh did, we request that you take a minor pay cut to help us sign the free agents we are currently seeking such as Malcolm Smith, Shea McClellan Jahri Evans, and Barry Church.

Your current contract is 7M BS and 6.4M RB (not counting your SB being paid for by IND). For a total of 13.4M

Our offer would make it 12M all guaranteed so just a 1.4M pay cut. Can't wait to see you in the orange and black soon!

Hey Mr Bowman,

We were taking a look at your salary this year (6,750,000 680,000 3,414,000 10,844,000) and you don't have a lot of guaranteed money. You're coming on an injury, that we fully expect you to recover from, so we want to give you a lot more guaranteed money, but a slight pay cut. We are trying to build a winner again, and have added key acquisitions to do that. So in order to continue on our way, and to fill out the roster at the end, were just looking for a minor pay cut.

9,000,000 all guaranteed. This is so when it comes down to it at the end, we can fill out roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Von Miller,

You're currently making $17,000,000 in Base Salary & $3,400,000 in Signing Bonus (paid by Denver)

We want to convert your base salary to signing bonus at 14,600,000 for a total of 18M that you'd get. Fully guaranteed.
    Rand University

Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Joe Flacco

Current: BS: 6M SB: 13.8M RB: 4.75M Total: 24.55M
    Offer: SB: 20M

Joe,

We love you in Baltimore and you know this. We want to make you a winner again. To do this, we need a little flexibility. We have built a defense that top to bottom could rival our championship team. We are in the process of adding real weapons for you to make you better and build a legacy. We have started by adding Pierre Garçon and Corey Coleman, as well as improving the TE position with CJ Fiedorowicz. We don't want you to have to deal with the same situation you did last year so we want to continue to add. We plan to add at least one RB and WR, however free agency is very costly and we need some room to move. We want to fully guarantee your salary and turn you into a multiple time winner.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast