Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 232 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Sorry bro, i havent felt important in here in a long time in here. I just wanted to relive my glory thread-making days 😉.

Im gonna reiterate what I said earlier about Lynch hiring Peters. I think this is a GREAT hire. He is a very good scout and will be extremely useful in many upcoming drafts and undrafted free agent signings.

Lynch being an ex player and media guy will help recruit free agents. He understands what players go through and can connect with them on a personal level.

Peters will, undoubtedly, have a big impact on the draft but also in free agency. He likely scouted a lot of the free agents this year, when they were coming out.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Sorry bro, i havent felt important in here in a long time in here. I just wanted to relive my glory thread-making days 😉.
    As long as you don't start a thread advocating for Shanahan to bring in Tim Tebow as starting QB.

Gamble and Peters will be vital to the draft. Gamble has been running the show since Baalke was let go, and Peters will bring all the info from Denver over. Good two minds to have at work.

Browns beat writer Mary Kay Cabot is reporting that the Browns are interested in Jimmy Garopolo and will make a play for him depending on how their reviews of the QBs in the draft go. If true, that brings down the odds that Myles Garrett is there at #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Browns beat writer Mary Kay Cabot is reporting that the Browns are interested in Jimmy Garopolo and will make a play for him depending on how their reviews of the QBs in the draft go. If true, that brings down the odds that Myles Garrett is there at #2.
    That was news awhile ago, from Lombardi I think. Seems like it has legs. I have Garrett at less than 5% chance of being there at 2.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    That was news awhile ago, from Lombardi I think. Seems like it has legs. I have Garrett at less than 5% chance of being there at 2.
    Maybe we can get Rapjuicer on board with trading for Jimmy G if it drives up the odds of getting Myles Garrett

I'm watched Jarron Jones vs Miami and I'm wondering how he is projected to be a 4th or 5th round pick. If we get him as our NT I would be a very happy man. Also at 6'5 320 he would add even more size to our front. He is definitely a player I'm going to have an eye on at the combine and in my mock drafts.

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/jarr...vs-miami-2016/

Quote Originally Posted by J_mitch View Post
    I'm watched Jarron Jones vs Miami and I'm wondering how he is projected to be a 4th or 5th round pick. If we get him as our NT I would be a very happy man. Also at 6'5 320 he would add even more size to our front. He is definitely a player I'm going to have an eye on at the combine and in my mock drafts.

It's the position. NT isn't needed by every team and for those that do, it's only usually a two down player. Just the nature of the biz.

Walterfootball has him as a scheme diverse DT in the 2nd-3rd range FWIW.
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 01-31-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:31438272

It's the position. NT isn't needed by every team and for those that do, it's only usually a two down player. Just the nature of the biz.

Walterfootball has him as a scheme diverse DT in the 2nd-3rd range FWIW.
    Not a fan of Walterfootball whatsoever. I think the only reason that site is relevant is the 7 rd mocks and future mock drafts. I just feel like they mooch off of bigger analysts and aren't any more credible than someone like you our I.

''Sig by Johnle''

I saw someone linking us to J. Cutler as a vet QB to bring in. Talent wise he's good mentally he's bad. The bears are expected to release him, and we could get him as a stop gap guy for a year or two. Kyle has made QB's look much better than they really are before so it shouldn't be that hard with cutler if we really do want to bring him in.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Not a fan of Walterfootball whatsoever. I think the only reason that site is relevant is the 7 rd mocks and future mock drafts. I just feel like they mooch off of bigger analysts and aren't any more credible than someone like you our I.
    It's really hit or miss sometimes there, but just some food for his thought that not everywhere has the guy ranked low.

I saw someone linking us to J. Cutler as a vet QB to bring in. Talent wise he's good mentally he's bad. The bears are expected to release him, and we could get him as a stop gap guy for a year or two. Kyle has made QB's look much better than they really are before so it shouldn't be that hard with cutler if we really do want to bring him in.
    I saw the article. It was just speculation based upon Mike Shanahan drafting him and some comments from 2009 of Lynch mentioning how talented Cutler is. It's a possibility, but no real story here.

Cutler would make a lot of sense even if we go QB at 2.

Page 3 of 232 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast