LB Austin Calitro
    WR DeAndre Carter
    TE Cole Hikutini
    QB Nick Mullens
    DL Noble Nwachukwu
    WR DeAndre Smelter
    OL Darrell Williams Jr.

I think that's it for now.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Allen looked like **** today. Darnold not looking too hot either.

''Sig by Johnle''

If we draft a QB I want Rosen, but if CJ busts out I'd really like to draft Baker Mayfield as a backup/development QB. Say we land Cousins, I'd go after Mayfield if he was there in the late 4th and beyond.

A lot of people will say he's a great college QB but won't transfer to the pro's. I'd take Mayfield over Lamar Jackson. You know some team will draft Jackson in the first 4 rounds just because of the hype/rushing. Probably the Browns. lol

Just watch this guy play. He has heart. Always looking to drive the ball downfield. He has raw talent.

I like that we cut Kerley. I wanted to see Trent Taylor on the field more, now I get my wish. Hopefully he's as good as I think he is. The guy just always gets open, has great hands and can return kicks too.

Rudolph looked good on Thursday. Looked NFL ready

So Garcon, Goodwin, Taylor, Bourne, Boldin, Robinson. That's younger than I thought we'd go.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Saw some solid things from Allen even in a bad game. Really good pocket awareness and escapability. Needs to get his accuracy under control, but like his arm talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    So Garcon, Goodwin, Taylor, Bourne, Boldin, Robinson. That's younger than I thought we'd go.
    I'd go after Allen Robinson in free agency 2018. If we can't land him I'd go after Courtland Sutton or St. Brown in the draft.

This year out of our rookies I think Taylor will show the most promise. I'm excited to see what he can do in the slot. We still need that big man who can help dominate the redzone. I like Garcon but he's not a true #1.

I sure hope Goodwin plays as well as he did vs the Vikings. That would be greeeeat. Yeeeeea. (Said in Office Space voice)

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:31832523
    Saw some solid things from Allen even in a bad game. Really good pocket awareness and escapability. Needs to get his accuracy under control, but like his arm talent.
    He has a tremendous ceiling, but also could be a huge bust. I still like him and Darnold as the top QB's in the draft.

''Sig by Johnle''

Biggest surprises for me are Pita T and Kendrick Bourne. Also, Theus AND Gilliam made the roster, I assumed they were competing for one spot.
    I wasn't surprised with Pita. He showed a lot of promise as a rusher. He just needs to get the rest of the game down. I was surprised with Bourne (I had thought that he would be a practice squad guy -- still might be if they add anyone via waivers). I also thought Theus and Gilliam were going for one spot.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    I like that we cut Kerley. I wanted to see Trent Taylor on the field more, now I get my wish. Hopefully he's as good as I think he is. The guy just always gets open, has great hands and can return kicks too.
    I was surprised they cut Kerley ... but at this point it doesn't matter.
    Last edited by 1hardcore; 09-03-2017 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Biggest surprises for me are Pita T and Kendrick Bourne. Also, Theus AND Gilliam made the roster, I assumed they were competing for one spot.
    I wasn't surprised with Pita. He showed a lot of promise as a rusher. He just needs to get the rest of the game down. I was surprised with Bourne (I had thought that he would be a practice squad guy -- still might be if they add anyone via waivers). I also thought Theus and Gilliam were going for one spot.
    Not sure where you saw lot of promise as a rusher from Pita but could it had been in week one when you also said the Niners showed a lot of positives or something like that?

Hopefully the Niners use their high waiver spot on Calhoun who is a ferocious rusher and drop this Pita. I seen enough to know he can make an impact if given a chance under our defensive schemes by our DC.

https://youtu.be/EO1aqFBalOQ

https://youtu.be/r5UK92oDHNg

Let's pick him up otherwise another team will cause he is ferocious!!

Being elite is not easy cause you will be hated on but that's me

The little globe button with the chain link under it is a really helpful way to post links to youtube clips.

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Not sure where you saw lot of promise as a rusher from Pita but could it had been in week one when you also said the Niners showed a lot of positives or something like that?

Hopefully the Niners use their high waiver spot on Calhoun who is a ferocious rusher and drop this Pita. I seen enough to know he can make an impact if given a chance under our defensive schemes by our DC.

https://youtu.be/EO1aqFBalOQ

https://youtu.be/r5UK92oDHNg

Let's pick him up otherwise another team will cause he is ferocious!!
    Pita got top five grades in two of the four preseason games (Minnesota and Denver) from Pro Football Focus. Further, anyone with eyes could see him getting off the snap quick and creating pressure. He has a lot of work to do and must get better against the run, however, he is certainly worth a shot at developing. My guess is he'll be one of the inactives on game days while he is developed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Pita got top five grades in two of the four preseason games (Minnesota and Denver) from Pro Football Focus. Further, anyone with eyes could see him getting off the snap quick and creating pressure. He has a lot of work to do and must get better against the run, however, he is certainly worth a shot at developing. My guess is he'll be one of the inactives on game days while he is developed.
    He needs technique, strength, and refinement for sure, but he's quick and he's fast and he has a natural bend. I like him staying around, and my guess is he'll get some PT this year.