Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 223 of 232 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 3478
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I can't question you, you are a mod 😂
    Really? That's a rule I can exploit? Why didn't anybody tell me?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I haven't responded because I don't want to feed the troll, but Hoyer's quick release and getting the ball out actually makes him less likely to take a beating than Beathard, who needs to get quicker on his footwork dropping back. I also figured that it's pointless to talk about footwork with a guy who doesn't know the name of the route that Goodwin scored on during the Vikings game. 
    Doubt you even know what a troll is if you talk to one in person but I guess he developed his quick release after he had 2 concuss within a month and 5 sacks in one game with a better o-line then ours or you just trying to dig for reasons to start him when I am more concerned with his welfare with a porous line that will break down even faster if the preseason serves as a precursor to the start of our season but I hope you are right for his sake.
    http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/story/texans-qb-brian-hoyer-suffers-second-concussion-in-a-month-121415

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Absolutely. That's what I meant with the "getting the ball out" part. His release is quick plus he just gets the ball out quick because, as you stated, he makes quick decisions.
    But how will we ever know if Beathard can fix that if he doesn't play? I'm sure other teams will give him a mulligan during the regular season.
    Well you should ask yourself if you think Hoyer can make that same run as CJ for the score last night if he had to run? That should answer the question on who should start the season imho until our offensive line can adjust to the pace of a top rushing defense ready for a beat down as we face the Panthers next week who was rank first in sacks last season

I can't question you, you are a mod 
    Lol I love that he thinks that a thread mod is actually like a power position. My job is to keep infighting down, keep threads tidy and report major abuses up the chain. But yeah, you're all so scared of my power.
    Mods have banning power which is why we are scared due to bias. Not saying it's you or even PSD I have seen mods who have abused their power. We all know psd was more actives with posters in the past then now with most team forums dead like the team we faced last night. I think banning posters who contribute regularly plays a big part of why as their are other sports forums for them to share their invaluable opinions like one poster who was a long time Dubs fan who was permanently banned

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Well you should ask yourself if you think Hoyer can make that same run as CJ for the score last night if he had to run? That should answer the question on who should start the season imho until our offensive line can adjust to the pace of a top rushing defense ready for a beat down as we face the Panthers next week who was rank first in sacks last season
    Yeah, because a scramble against back up defenders in the 4th pre season game carries any merit. Just stop man, there is zero reason to play CJ. If Hoyer gets hurt, as you seem so assured that he will, then Beathard can play. But Hoyer is the vet, he is who you want installing an offense, he had a better camp and preseason against starting defenses. There is no football logical reason to play CJ aside from it's what you seem to want.

Mods have banning power which is why we are scared due to bias. Not saying it's you or even PSD I have seen mods who have abused their power. We all know psd was more actives with posters in the past then now with most team forums dead like the team we faced last night. I think banning posters who contribute regularly plays a big part of why as their are other sports forums for them to share their invaluable opinions like one poster who was a long time Dubs fan who was permanently banned
    Man, do you even read what's posted? Honest question. I literally laid out what my job is and I have in the past as well. Stop bringing this general assumption stuff here, you're the only one with an issue and your issue isn't even relevant to the person you're projecting on.

I was nominated by the last TM who I regularly argued with, so I'm pretty sure that says something about my level headed/fair nature when it gets down to brass tacks.

By all means, put it out there. Ask everyone in this forum if I've ever abused power. In a year of having the job I literally had one issue I had to weigh in on with a site mod and I recommended a warning.
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 09-01-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Man, do you even read what's posted? Honest question. I literally laid out what my job is and I have in the past as well. Stop bringing this general assumption stuff here, you're the only one with an issue and your issue isn't even relevant to the person you're projecting on.
    So is that why you allow other posters on here to call someone edouche on purpose without warning them which I saw recently. What if I did that to someone on here which I never do? It's bias and it's real

So is that why you allow other posters on here to call someone edouche on purpose without warning them which I saw recently. What if I did that to someone on here which I never do? It's bias and it's real
    No, it's no biased because that's not a major issue. I don't report them, and I don't report you. Bias would be reporting one and not the other. I "warn" you because the things you say, on a much more frequent basis I may add, can cause a serious meltdown in here with the wrong people.

No, it's no biased because that's not a major issue. I don't report them, and I don't report you. Bias would be reporting one and not the other. I "warn" you because the things you say, on a much more frequent basis I may add, can cause a serious meltdown in here with the wrong people.
    Well I wouldn't want to cause any serious meltdown with any Niners fans as each and every fan have varying viewpoints on how this team should improve going forward to be shared. If they can't handle someone else's views and don't wish to use the ignore button, then I must refrain from sharing my own opinions whatever they may be and just agree with the majority here. Fine by me.

Go Niners!

Beathard's starting to grow on me .. .

I still think he's not there , but if he can improve it'd be a good problem to have!

Well I wouldn't want to cause any serious meltdown with any Niners fans as each and every fan have varying viewpoints on how this team should improve going forward to be shared. If they can't handle someone else's views and don't wish to use the ignore button, then I must refrain from sharing my own opinions whatever they may be and just agree with the majority here. Fine by me.

Go Niners!
    No, not the scenario at all. You know exactly what I mean. Assuming people's opinions based on a completely unrelated thing they said, making incorrect claims about people, insinuating people don't know much about football or the team.

Vikings released the big German WR, Boehringer (sp?). Wouldn't mind if we got brought him in for a look. We're in a position to let him learn.

First part, then why sign him?
    Because CB is easily the weakest link to this team?

Second part, they thought it worth the chance, but as far as rankings and factual injuries, which you would probably use to knock a player you aren't a fan of, I'm right.
    He was signed hours after being released. The interview of John Lynch which I'm confident you didn't listen to, which was at the time of his release, indicated that Lynch hadn't even discussed the possibility with Kyle yet.

Either way, a contending team snatched up rather quick and gave him 9 M per year.

Whatever you are smoking, you should seriously quit it. It's definitely frying your brain cells.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Vikings released the big German WR, Boehringer (sp?). Wouldn't mind if we got brought him in for a look. We're in a position to let him learn.
    camp fodder...
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Go Niners!
    No, not the scenario at all. You know exactly what I mean. Assuming people's opinions based on a completely unrelated thing they said, making incorrect claims about people, insinuating people don't know much about football or the team.
    That first reason has been done my many posters so don't blame it on one person here and if I make an incorrect opinion on someone then they should correct themselves instead of constantly badging on any past subject like not knowing what a go route is. There is no point to constantly bringing that up which is annoying but people still do it, right? And lastly, people claims others as being less knowledgeable, not just me but I don't constantly bring it up like some people here. If you just blaming me on that point which I hope not, then go ahead and bring this up to who you report to and they will see the evidence here.