Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 201 of 201 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201
Results 3,001 to 3,005 of 3005
    I see what Cali is doing but you never see those type of trades. It's usually a player for a pick. The last trade that I remember involving two players was graham trade from the saints to seattle

I'd be willing to give away a second round pick in a trade to another team to take Cali and eDush similarly to what the Texans did with the Browns and Osweiller 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I'd be willing to give away a second round pick in a trade to another team to take Cali and eDush similarly to what the Texans did with the Browns and Osweiller 😆
    Noooo 😂💀💀💀

Usually involving no name players, but nothing wrong swaping with teams to fill needs. It doesn't happen much with known players though. Im just giving a creative opinion of what we should do and how it would work out for each. That's why most teams suck. They never get to thinking out of the box. Brainwashed...
    49ers, lakers, sf giants, la kings fan...but im a mountaineer for life..wv to cali...

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCaliFan View Post
    Usually involving no name players, but nothing wrong swaping with teams to fill needs. It doesn't happen much with known players though. Im just giving a creative opinion of what we should do and how it would work out for each. That's why most teams suck. They never get to thinking out of the box. Brainwashed...
    About half the teams around the league have 10M or less in cap space, taking on a contract like Bowmans simply isn't an option for 50% of teams, then remove any team that doesn't need him, it's not simply a matter of being brainwashed, there's alot to it.