Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211
Results 3,151 to 3,157 of 3157
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Wouldn't he still be under contract? And why come to us over a more likely contender?
    He has 1 year remaining. signed 8 year deal in 2012... I'm not sure exactly what that entails. So I guess technically yes. .... would've have been good though because next year I think the Niners can contend if they get Cousins and Sutton.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Just goes to show you how poorly Baalke put this team in a hole. Gonna take years to come out of it. They just lack the horses.
    Baalke, and Jed ... more Jed.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

After a dominant week 1 preseason win, I'm calling it now...

Beathard is the week 1 starter

Foster and Thomas tally 20 sacks... each

Hyde nets like 3,000 yards from scrimmage (2500 of which on the ground... on like 8 yards per tote)

Niners go 18-1, are crowned NFC Champs, lose in the Super Bowl, and we all call for Team Lynchahan's head on a pike for blowing it.

Come on guys, do we seriously have nothing better than to argue about whether we're a 6-win team or a fringe playoff team?

Yes, this is a re-build year, but is it really a problem to hope for a playoff spot? Hope for the best, plan for the worst. I just want to see growth, and better offensive schemes, but why give such a **** whether someone thinks we can make the playoffs?

This team has nowhere to go but up, but I honestly hope that starts next season, after we secure the #1 pick and nab Sam Darnold

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post

Hyde nets like 3,000 yards from scrimmage (2500 of which on the ground... on like 8 yards per tote)

Niners go 18-1, are crowned NFC Champs, lose in the Super Bowl, and we all call for Team Lynchahan's head on a pike for blowing it.

Come on guys, do we seriously have nothing better than to argue about whether we're a 6-win team or a fringe playoff team?

Yes, this is a re-build year, but is it really a problem to hope for a playoff spot? Hope for the best, plan for the worst. I just want to see growth, and better offensive schemes, but why give such a **** whether someone thinks we can make the playoffs?

This team has nowhere to go but up, but I honestly hope that starts next season, after we secure the #1 pick and nab Sam Darnold
    This. There is literally no reason to bicker about anything this year except minor details.

All I care about is who did we lose the Super Bowl to?????
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    J.E.T.S. Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    J.E.T.S. Jets, Jets, Jets!!!
    I actually believed you until u said the Jets

Warriors are Champions by sacrificing their individual play for the team. You either win as a team or you don't win which we as fans appreciate!