4) Jamal Adams
    5) Marshon Lattimore
    I guess mine would be.

1) Garrett
    2) Thomas
    3) Lattimore
    4) Hooker
    5) Trubisky

I don't like Trubisky, but if Shanahan thinks he's good enough to take him #2 then I'd have to trust it. 1st choice won't be there and just gotta pray to the football gods that we can somehow trade back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

I don't think foster will slip because of the fail test. He didn't test positive for anything and I saw a report saying he never fail a test at bama. I think teams will believe the illness story. They don't have a reason not to believe him.

If 49ers take Fournette at #2. Could Hyde be traded for a Late 1st Rounder? Like how Saints got for Brandon Cooks?
    Late pick could get a steal QB project.

I just completed one of those online drafts. I was offered two trade down scenarios (Tenn and then Cinn) and came out with the following draft:

1.9 - Foster Will
    1.18 - Adams FS
    2.2 - Conley CB
    2.9 - Watt Sam
    3.2 - Tomlinson NT
    3.9 - Jones CB
    3.19 - Webb QB
    4.2 - Smith-Schuster WR
    4.36 - Ford WR
    5.2 - Foreman RB
    5.17 - Sprinkle TE
    6.14 - Dupre WR
    6.18 - Gonzalez K
    7.1 - Joseph OT

Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Yeah I like this list. I'd have the same 5 except I'd bump Lattimore up to 3.
    He was the clear #5 for me. I considered Fournette at #2.

Quote Originally Posted by J_mitch View Post
    I don't think foster will slip because of the fail test. He didn't test positive for anything and I saw a report saying he never fail a test at bama. I think teams will believe the illness story. They don't have a reason not to believe him.
    I would agree if it weren't for his other red flags. I think he slides, but not to the second round.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeWalker View Post
    If 49ers take Fournette at #2. Could Hyde be traded for a Late 1st Rounder? Like how Saints got for Brandon Cooks?
    Late pick could get a steal QB project.
    No, there is no way he generates a 1st. He's on the last year of his contract and has been injured for most of his career so far. He's going to have more value to the 49ers, even if they draft Fournette, than the 4th or 5th round picks they'll get offered.

Hate false hope and rumors, but an awful lot of smoke to this Cleveland F.O./owner wanting Trubisky vs football guys wanting Garrett.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Hate false hope and rumors, but an awful lot of smoke to this Cleveland F.O./owner wanting Trubisky vs football guys wanting Garrett.
    I don't even think Cleveland can be that stupid, but if they are:

#2 - Myles Garrett - LEO
    #34 - TJ Watt - SAM
    #66 - Desmond King - CB

I just don't see Fournette as an option. Shanny(and his dad) have always had quite a bit of success with late round RB's and Shanny went out of his way to praise Hyde when he arrived. I would absolutely hate the pick if it's Fournette. In this day and age the best way to go is multiple backs with a variety of skills. Already having Hyde, and having sooooo many other needs in a deep defensive draft, I wouldn't touch a RB before the 4th round.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    I just don't see Fournette as an option. Shanny(and his dad) have always had quite a bit of success with late round RB's and Shanny went out of his way to praise Hyde when he arrived. I would absolutely hate the pick if it's Fournette. In this day and age the best way to go is multiple backs with a variety of skills. Already having Hyde, and having sooooo many other needs in a deep defensive draft, I wouldn't touch a RB before the 4th round.

There is no best way to go in this day n age. How to win changes by the year it seems.

I say take the best player available. Most scouts have Fournette as that guy. At least he will me then likely be a stud for a long time, I wouldn't even mind having him and Hyde in the back field. As it was stated before, Hyde has no trade value when he's been injured his entire career. I want someone back there who is reliable so we don't have to keep plugging in journeyman RBs.

I'd be happy with Fournette, just doesn't seem like the smart move IMO. Has it's pros to it, but feel like we need so much otherwise.

I used to be against it, but I'm at the point where Fournette is one of my top choices after Garrett and trading the pick. We need to use our picks on the best player available and Fournette is a game changer. Whenever we get a QB, he would take a lot of pressure off the QB.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Agreed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I used to be against it, but I'm at the point where Fournette is one of my top choices after Garrett and trading the pick. We need to use our picks on the best player available and Fournette is a game changer. Whenever we get a QB, he would take a lot of pressure off the QB.
    Yeah, I see that part of it too, it's just this odd....less happy feeling.