Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Glad to see CT win. Still a beast

I'm happy that CT won. Despite his lack of preparation going into this challenge he was still physically fit enough to get it done. He kept a positive outlook throughout the entire season and I'm glad he walked away with the money. I guarantee he will be in better shape in future challenges. He seems hungry to keep dominating.

Nelson did a solid job all season, and truly has a passion for these challenges. At the same time I do find it kind of odd with how obsessed he seemed with it all. I think we will see him back in the future(who knows how long til his show continues), but I don't see him ever having a legit chance to win it again.

Good for Ashley I guess. She played an extremely psychotic game, and at the same time a smart one. Another person who will never win again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    Nelson and Cory should be embarrassed they lost to a Fat and old CT. Both terrible competitors.
    Fixed

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I'm happy that CT won. Despite his lack of preparation going into this challenge he was still physically fit enough to get it done. He kept a positive outlook throughout the entire season and I'm glad he walked away with the money. I guarantee he will be in better shape in future challenges. He seems hungry to keep dominating.

Nelson did a solid job all season, and truly has a passion for these challenges. At the same time I do find it kind of odd with how obsessed he seemed with it all. I think we will see him back in the future(who knows how long til his show continues), but I don't see him ever having a legit chance to win it again.

Good for Ashley I guess. She played an extremely psychotic game, and at the same time a smart one. Another person who will never win again.
    They've already started filming the next season. So will probably be back in the fall.

Yeah can't be mad about a CT victory, it's really cool to see how he's changed through all of these years. Too funny though that he couldn't take one down when he was a a legit top tier athlete and now just won one where he is in full dad bod mode. I think he'll get back in shape as well, right now is the ideal time to keep Challenging, it was SO much tougher back in the day, the guys he goes up against now are 1/10th the competitors the old guys were. Can pretty much be like 50% sure you'll make the finals going in.

Nelson kind of grew on me a bit later on, but yeah agree on him thinking the Challenge is some kind of revered event is lol worthy. I also don't see a scenario where he comes that close to winning ever again. Strikes me as an very average competitor who was up against the worst cast of all time (only had to compete against other rookie rejects and not the champs), was a fortunate format for all of those people. None of those rookies will get close to a win again unless the format carries them.

Ashley... w/e. I guess I appreciated how much the win meant to her. And I'm glad Camilla/Nicole didn't win so there's that. All Camilla did was ***** the whole time about her partners. She's probably my most hated cast member ever after Kenny.

Looking forward to a lot more Challenge, gonna be watching this thing they are doing vs. the sports/famous people since Wes is on there.

I'm so tired of how these idiots leave the show crying and saying how they need to tell their families sorry they let them down or something. Dude...its a game show, get a grip. Get a job. Learn math.

Also, the casts are terrible. Had it not been for the 4 champ guys, I never would have watched this thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anybody watch Champs vs. Pros? Incredibly entertaining. Lolo Jones... Wow.

Yeah, nice to see Wes back. Bananas is hilarious and it was nice to see veronica there. Still super hot.

I'm watching the first episode now and I don't see how the Pros won't win... Especially when they have guys like Merriman and Jones
    Last edited by kyubi256; 05-17-2017 at 08:43 PM.

lol...Lolo Jones is great at reality tv, as i expected.

She put up too in that challenge

Entertaining first episode.
    It's going to be tough for the vets to beat the pros.

I wonder if that lime actually had Lolo's name on it. If it didn't, solid move by the British track and field star.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Entertaining first episode.
    It's going to be tough for the vets to beat the pros.

I wonder if that lime actually had Lolo's name on it. If it didn't, solid move by the British track and field star.
    I'm skeptical that she actually pulled that trick. It seemed like a producer line

Lol I just watched this, was awesome. I think this will be better than the season, we need to get LoLo and Louise on a real season. The preview for the rest of the season was amazing, I was shocked they had physical elims in there with the pros.

Never realized Wes & Bananas have never went head to head before. Looked like a stupid gimmick elimination from the previews though.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast