Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    I'm more into skinny chicks but she was definitely about the hottest thicker girl I'd ever seen, I'm hoping she comes back now ha.

I love how everyone loves Wes on all of these Challenges now LMAO. We are desperately missing a new Challenge with both Wes and Johnny on it with CT. CT and Wes would be running their own show and it wouldn't be a cake walk for Johnny.

And **** Ashley, she's such a whiny *****. I like LoLo a lot, not to be a dick but I don't really know what she has going on as an ex-Olympian, I feel like she should do a real Challenge. I might be delusional as to how much money she has / makes off the show or what kind of free time she has.
    Last edited by WickedBadMan; 06-19-2017 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    I'm more into skinny chicks but she was definitely about the hottest thicker girl I'd ever seen, I'm hoping she comes back now ha.

I love how everyone loves Wes on all of these Challenges now LMAO. We are desperately missing a new Challenge with both Wes and Johnny on it with CT. CT and Wes would be running their own show and it wouldn't be a cake walk for Johnny.

And **** Ashley, she's such a whiny *****. I like LoLo a lot, not to be a dick but I don't really know what she has going on as an ex-Olympian, I feel like she should do a real Challenge. I might be delusional as to how much money she has / makes off the show or what kind of free time she has.
    Apparently she has a net worth of 1.5M. Not sure how net worth works but apparently she's pretty popular. Probably makes a lot in sponsorship during olympic season.

She models and makes appearances to get money. She did the SI body issues before.

Am sure she has sponsor deals as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye, she probably makes too much to come back then, maybe one of the others though. Felt bad LoLo didn't get to run the final b/c of an eating challenge. They had no chance when they've never done that before, thought it was pretty weak to make that the final decider. Think the eating things in general are kind of horse ****.

Overall I enjoyed it as a more laid back season, was kind of nice to get a breather from serious drama/hate that is in every normal season. Was cool for CT to let Wes run the final - would have loved to hear Camilla ***** and moan about how it was Wes' fault they lost if there was money coming out of their pockets.

Really pissed Wes didn't do the upcoming season though, imagine if we had Prime CT and Prime Wes together vs the JEK cucks - it could have been amazing.

Jessica McCain? She was slamming

Yeh, would smash with the force of a 1000 Azgardians now:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUiPyGzCEAEyWCl.jpg

Still think Kendall was the hottest girl ever on challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Aye, she probably makes too much to come back then, maybe one of the others though. Felt bad LoLo didn't get to run the final b/c of an eating challenge. They had no chance when they've never done that before, thought it was pretty weak to make that the final decider. Think the eating things in general are kind of horse ****.

Overall I enjoyed it as a more laid back season, was kind of nice to get a breather from serious drama/hate that is in every normal season. Was cool for CT to let Wes run the final - would have loved to hear Camilla ***** and moan about how it was Wes' fault they lost if there was money coming out of their pockets.

Really pissed Wes didn't do the upcoming season though, imagine if we had Prime CT and Prime Wes together vs the JEK cucks - it could have been amazing.
    Yeah Wes is in the best shape he's been in years. How they couldn't convince him for this one is annoying.

Glad that Darrell and Cara won that final, well deserved.
    From what we saw it looked like Wes and Camila had a pretty decent performance as well, just unfortunate that the Pros copied their puzzle like that.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Yeah Wes is in the best shape he's been in years. How they couldn't convince him for this one is annoying.
    Maybe he couldnt take that much time away from all of his business ventures?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314