Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Yeah it looked like that dumbass blindfolded stick breaking one again. Shame they finally had to meet under such a garbage elim but hope Wes kicks his head in regardless.

Champions look pathetic. CT and Wes at one point were animals but are in terrible shape. Jordan doesn't look in shape either. Darrell and Bananas are probably the biggest threats in the majority of these. Add in a shape CT and Wes, and replace Jordan with Landon and you have something on the guys side. You have strength, endurance and some brains. Girls side kind of sucks. Cara Maria isn't exactly great and has been the weak link in every final. Sick of Camilla. Wish Emily and Laurel were there instead.

CT
    Wes
    Landon
    Bananas
    Darrell

Emily
    Ashley M
    Laurel
    Veronica
    Sarah

Regardless the first episode was really good, and the trailer looked awesome. Miss jacked Wes.

Lmao

Wes has one over bananas.

Love the face banana makes when he gets eliminated, he becomes a total *****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loool that was so gratifying even if it was the blink stick garbage, Bananas was salty as fk. Liked the bromance with CT and Wes that episode as well. Season was a win no matter what now.

Lolo Jones is super hot. Super hot in this episode.

Her and that British chick are extremely attractive.

Would have loved to see Wes face him in something else more gratifying, but that'll do. Hopefully him and Jordan's beef escalates.

In a physical match bananas likely wins, in something where brains had to be used Wes will likely had won, this event had abbot of both.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Lolo Jones is super hot. Super hot in this episode.
    she looks alright but she kinda has a brolic voice that creeps me out

She is pretty, the muscles are not hat attractive to me either, but butch is crazy. Surely that means she is a great lay!

Her muscles are very attractive; I would hit it and quit it because she is very abrasive and too competitive

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112