Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 260 of 292 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4379
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Now apparently some representatives are trying to claim that Trump was joking when he said that Comey should drop the investigation into Michael Flynn...seriously?

Is anyone buying that bull****?
    I know one person who surely will be buying it! Can you guess who!?!

But seriously...who's got better jokes: Mike Huckabee or Donald Trump?
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You said Isis being our enemy makes Russia our friend.

I said the same should hold true for Assad.

You seem to infer that given assad's killing of civilians, it makes him our enemy too.

Has Russian govt not killed civilians? I legitimately don't understand what the hell it is that you're saying
    You're being deliberately obtuse, and I'm not going to continue with this because it's a diversionary tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    triggered much.
    I've said before that all media has bias.
    IMO it's the left bias that has been much bigger, and from many more sources/networks. I also don't think that should be surprising to anyone considering as I've mentioned it's these same media that were caught colluding with Hillary. that seems to get lost on some of you or you don't think that is anything to be concerned with.
    And then posted that article and said "no bias". You were either lying then or lying now, so which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    You're being deliberately obtuse, and I'm not going to continue with this because it's a diversionary tactic.
    Not at all. I think there's an inherent bias in you, and if that bias doesn't exist in someone then ur words and reasonin make don't make any sense to said person..

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And then posted that article and said "no bias". You were either lying then or lying now, so which is it?
    Stop manipulating his words

#fakenews

Trump took plenty of time when speaking to the Coast Guard grads today to complain about how unfair things are for him. "No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly".

What a snowflake.

I giggled at the end of the CNN article on this noting the supporters outside and the "Hillary for Prison" signs. That's so funny to me.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Trump took plenty of time when speaking to the Coast Guard grads today to complain about how unfair things are for him. "No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly".

What a snowflake.

I giggled at the end of the CNN article on this noting the supporters outside and the "Hillary for Prison" signs. That's so funny to me.
    I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard that he was talking about all this technology that the military uses and none of that technology is in use by the Coast Guard.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard that he was talking about all this technology that the military uses and none of that technology is in use by the Coast Guard.
    Not yet
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

In this history of great political witch hunts this has to be the greatest and witchiest hunt.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Not at all. I think there's an inherent bias in you, and if that bias doesn't exist in someone then ur words and reasonin make don't make any sense to said person..
    You're entitled to your opinion, however wrong you may be.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    before posting that link I looked up the link on google. I even posted what it said on google.
    PoliZette: Politics. Explained. We cover what really matters to the American people, from campaigns and candidates to the laws that will change everyday lives.
    to my knowledge at the time I was not aware of any political bias with that link. I had never seen that website name before so it was new to me.
    as some of you always want to do you want to focus on the link. why? maybe because you don't like the topic in the link so you can't comment on that. **** the link, the link is irrelevant and what is important is what is in the link.

I don't see any issue with the special counsel appointed. if Trump has done nothing wrong then Mueller wont find anything there.
    I think this could play out comically. right now many Democrats have been praising this special prosecutor , but how are they going to react if/when Mueller reveals there is noting there, no collusion, just like has been reported over and over. at that point the hypocritical Democrats will turn and hate Mueller, just like they did with Comey.

maybe a question can be why many "reputable" media (that I've seen) are not covering what the nut job Maxine Waters has been saying? she thinks the things that Trump was saying like "lock her up" and "croked Hillary" came from Russia/Putin.

Let's look at it as a metaphor. If websites were food and you had never eaten that particular type of food before. Would you just shove it in your mouth and hope for the best?

before posting that link I looked up the link on google. I even posted what it said on google.

to my knowledge at the time I was not aware of any political bias with that link. I had never seen that website name before so it was new to me.
    as some of you always want to do you want to focus on the link. why? maybe because you don't like the topic in the link so you can't comment on that. **** the link, the link is irrelevant and what is important is what is in the link.

I don't see any issue with the special counsel appointed. if Trump has done nothing wrong then Mueller wont find anything there.
    I think this could play out comically. right now many Democrats have been praising this special prosecutor , but how are they going to react if/when Mueller reveals there is noting there, no collusion, just like has been reported over and over. at that point the hypocritical Democrats will turn and hate Mueller, just like they did with Comey.

maybe a question can be why many "reputable" media (that I've seen) are not covering what the nut job Maxine Waters has been saying? she thinks the things that Trump was saying like "lock her up" and "croked Hillary" came from Russia/Putin.
    The link does matter because if the link is disreputable the content of the leak cannot be taken at face value. Why should I believe content of a link that should not be believed?

Are you saying whether something is from a legitimate source or not shouldn't matter? Let me guess, you were the guy in HS who used Wikipedia as a source lol.

********. You've called me out before for using a partisan link. Take your medicine and move on