Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    ok so Antonio Cromartie welcomed his 14th child and his 3rd after supposedly having a vasectomy. I realize this isn't sporting news but, that is friggin crazy.

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    ok so Antonio Cromartie welcomed his 14th child and his 3rd after supposedly having a vasectomy. I realize this isn't sporting news but, that is friggin crazy.
    The guy is out of his mind.
    If he isn't already, he will be bankrupt soon enough.
    14 kids from how many different moms?

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    The guy is out of his mind.
    If he isn't already, he will be bankrupt soon enough.
    14 kids from how many different moms?
    including his current wife I think 8

RIP Gene Wilder

including his current wife I think 8
    Good for him. Didn't realize he had finally settled down.

Around The League 2017

Having 3 childs after vasectomy... That sounds embarrasing for his wife

Quote Originally Posted by PQP View Post
    Having 3 childs after vasectomy... That sounds embarrasing for his wife
    Sounds like an episode of Maury. lol

Malachi Dupri signed with Buffalo's PS and Jonathan Calvin signed with Indianapolis' PS

Also the Jaguars signed Max McCaffery to their active roster

RIP Gene Wilder

Malachi Dupri signed with Buffalo's PS and Jonathan Calvin signed with Indianapolis' PS

Also the Jaguars signed Max McCaffery to their active roster
    Calvin is smart. Dupre is an idiot. You went to a hellhole without a QB or any sort of plan. Guaranteed he feels like he was done dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Calvin is smart. Dupre is an idiot. You went to a hellhole without a QB or any sort of plan. Guaranteed he feels like he was done dirty.
    Yeah, I would make the argument that Dupre's career just went from promising to in doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    Yeah, I would make the argument that Dupre's career just went from promising to in doubt.
    He'll get up faster there. But still. I am not upset with him though.

He'll get up faster there. But still. I am not upset with him though.
    I wonder what the league was thinking about him. It took him almost 2 weeks to find a new team. I can't see him having an abundance of success in Buffalo. He's going to be in the same situation he was at LSU with no QB. He's not going to develop or be able to show more with no QB. However, one's also got to wonder how much that was him vice a lack of QB. I would say he probably was never truly elite even at the college level. He's been profiled as somewhat small with small hands which for some they are still about their build.

He actually had somewhat of a choice. My thing is unless there was no invitation in GB why didn't he stick around on the PS. I doubt that there wasn't in offer seeing how TT love his draft picks. He literally worst case could have marinated for a year here and maybe crack the roster at some point this year. Now he goes to a team where I think his potential goes from pretty high to average at best. He's no Sammy Watkins and isn't going to just look good despite a poor QB. I'm not saying per se he's not going to succeed, but his chances of doing so are limited, his success with a poor QB in college was limited. So I would make an argument that he's at best an above average receiver with a good QB. Maybe I'm being too critical, maybe I'm so because he rolled out, IDK, but if his agent was decent he would have seen there's a likely chance there will be an opening eventually here. Then again people are in the play now mentality vs. their whole career.

I'm guessing the wait was waiting for a 53. My GUESS is he felt like we screwed him cutting him and he was not a PS player. We burnt the bridge in that regard, or he did. We said we understand GL. and he looked around. If everyone knows he's being a tool about it that hurt a little and he waited for the right PSB chance with a slim amount of guys in front of him?

Just my feel.

Obvisously the information that came out wasn't super informative, but that was the feel I got as well. It was more that he wasn't very interested in returning to the practice squad.

We only saw the preseason games, and most of us aren't aware of everything that happens at practice, but it's possible he saw the writing on the wall. He was likely behind yancey in the pecking order, just due to their draft position. We also have Jordy, Cobb, Adams, Allison, Davis and Janis. It's possible adams, Cobb and Janis could be gone soon. But it's not crazy to think they could all be around for awhile too. Add in teds love of picking WRs and it's not a super conducive place to find a job.

Idk.
    I think Tyrod is a decent QB.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Idk.
    I think Tyrod is a decent QB.
    In my head I was thinking he was hurt. But he came back from that concussion or whatever it was.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast