Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Ah there we go.

I figured it was something like that.

It does make sense if they like him at all. Who knows.

6th just doesn't move the needle for me.

We might get that in comp pick when he leaves even
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

I was thinking the same thing, should be able to get at least a 6th round comp pick

Packers Release Guion

The Green Bay Packers on Tuesday released defensive tackle Letroy Guion, who was arrested on charges of intoxicated driving in June and was suspended for the first four games of the 2017 season for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs.

Guion was arrested June 21 in Hawaii, and a police report showed his blood-alcohol level was .086 percent about an hour after his early morning arrest in Waikiki. He smelled of alcohol and marijuana, stumbled when he walked and spoke with slurred speech when police pulled him over, according to the police report.

The suspension, from an unrelated incident, was the league's second disciplinary action against Guion in three seasons.

Guion started 15 games last season, making 30 tackles. The nine-year veteran agreed to a three-year deal worth $11.25 million in February 2016.

With Tuesday's move, the Packers wipe Guion's base salary of $1.7 million and roster bonuses totaling $1.6 million off their cap. They made this move even though they're thin on the defensive line, with Montravius Adams out indefinitely following left foot surgery last week.

Guion also was suspended for three games in 2015 for violating the substance-abuse policy after he was arrested in February 2015 for possession of marijuana in his hometown of Starke, Florida. He paid a $5,000 fine as part of a plea agreement.

Guion signed with the Packers in 2014 after spending six seasons with NFC North rival Minnesota.
    Frankly good riddance. The Packers didn't need this guy and his problems around. He was becoming Johnny Jolly 2.0. He may have had some talent, but he couldn't stay clean. It's a shame, but I think this more than opens the door for Dean Lowry to step and be the impact player I think he can be.

Packers put Goodson on IR and brought Reggie Gilbert up from the PS. I wonder if he will be active for tonights game

RIP Gene Wilder

McCarthy said spriggs suffered a significant leg injury. My guess is acl. Strong chance he misses the start of next year is my guess. He did not look good this year, but hate to see that happen.

Packers place Jason Spriggs on IR (does that mean we have to release him? ) Signed TE Emmanuel Byrd off PS and signed WR Jason Kumerow to the PS.

RIP Gene Wilder

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718