Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2017 Off-Season Thread

Discuss all off-season news- trades, free agency, NFL draft- here in this thread.

Okung is being cut. Might be an option.

There you go. Day one of the draft is done and we acquired a brand new 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 7th rounder in exchange for our #1.

Lots of OL on the board still.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

OK. We drafted a Center. Not the Tackle or Guard everyone was projecting to us. Reports I have seen indicate he was the best Center in CFB. Also that he played all 5 positions on the line at LSU. Where do you suppose we want to play him? Did we get him to play Center? I thought Center was the only solid position we had on the OLine last season. Did we use a 2nd round pick to be the universal backup across the entire line or is Pocic going to displace one of the other starters?
    Last edited by Seppuku; 04-29-2017 at 10:47 AM. Reason: spelling