Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    I just hope we don't win anymore games and lose our last 13. Winning 2 of the last 13 games isn't safe. Can't underestimate the way Sac & Twolves are tanking, they are the experts in this!
    Do not worry about Minny they have a game against Sac and three games against the Lakers but Sac tank is for real. Philly will finish with a better record than us.

It's great we play 3 straight games against highly motivated teams.
    LAC,UTAH,POR all of them are highly motivated.
    LAC is 5th just a game ahead of OKC.If they fall to 6 they play against the rockets......
    Same goes for Utah..they're just 2 games ahead of LAC..They want to keep the 4th for obvious reasons...
    Then we play at Portland.They play great at this point and they are just a game behind for the 8th.That's another loss right there.
    The game that worries me a little is the one against the spurs.They are 2 games behind the warriors,the third rockets are no threat for them and Pop likes to rest his starters especially at this point of the season...If he does that,i can see us get the W there.
    Then we have DET and MIA at home.I don't think we win any because they have their own battle for the playoffs.
    After that we visit MIA and that's another loss right there.

The thing that i'm afraid of is that the last 6 games are against 4 teams that they will probably rest their players for the playoffs(Boston,Memphis,Washington,Toronto) and 2 more teams that they probably have no interest in winning(CHI,PHI).

30-32 wins is my prediction

Quote Originally Posted by gate7 greek nyk View Post
    It's great we play 3 straight games against highly motivated teams.
    LAC,UTAH,POR all of them are highly motivated.
    LAC is 5th just a game ahead of OKC.If they fall to 6 they play against the rockets......
    Same goes for Utah..they're just 2 games ahead of LAC..They want to keep the 4th for obvious reasons...
    Then we play at Portland.They play great at this point and they are just a game behind for the 8th.That's another loss right there.
    The game that worries me a little is the one against the spurs.They are 2 games behind the warriors,the third rockets are no threat for them and Pop likes to rest his starters especially at this point of the season...If he does that,i can see us get the W there.
    Then we have DET and MIA at home.I don't think we win any because they have their own battle for the playoffs.
    After that we visit MIA and that's another loss right there.

The thing that i'm afraid of is that the last 6 games are against 4 teams that they will probably rest their players for the playoffs(Boston,Memphis,Washington,Toronto) and 2 more teams that they probably have no interest in winning(CHI,PHI).

30-32 wins is my prediction
    We may be mathematically out of the playoffs by time we play those last six teams so Jeff may sit Melo, Rose and KP.
    Last edited by Nycbball08; 03-20-2017 at 10:25 AM.

dont worry, we'e about to go on a 4 game tanking streak out west.

Quote Originally Posted by KnickNyKnick View Post
    dont worry, we'e about to go on a 4 game tanking streak out west.

Dont jinx it guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

TEAM TANK

i swear if that last game vs Philly has a lot to do with our Pick positioning im going to that game wearing a sixers jersey booing the crap out of us.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    The knicks have a secret 3rrd string on their d league for that occasion. That string is comprised of blind, legless, one armed midgets

Quote Originally Posted by KnickNyKnick View Post
    i swear if that last game vs Philly has a lot to do with our Pick positioning im going to that game wearing a sixers jersey booing the crap out of us.
    No kidnap Melo, KP and Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The knicks have a secret 3rrd string on their d league for that occasion. That string is comprised of blind, legless, one armed midgets
    I thought that was dolans band [emoji33]

TEAM TANK

Philly and Orlando in a nail biter. Knicks one game in the win column in front of Orlando and Philly.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 03-20-2017 at 10:01 PM.

So we are a half game back from 6th. 1.5 from 5th and 2 games from 4th. A lost tonight gives us a tie for 6th, a game from 5th and 1.5 for 4th worst.
    Stay Humble

Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    So we are a half game back from 6th. 1.5 from 5th and 2 games from 4th. A lost tonight gives us a tie for 6th, a game from 5th and 1.5 for 4th worst.
    Yes let us catch that 4th worst. It could mean dsj or tatum

-I now baptized you as Porzingod.

I would be really happy if we finish 4th. We'll be in a good position in the draft if we finish 4th.

If phil wants Tatum I hope we don't get 4th spot I hope we don't draft Tatum I want pg or Jackson .

TEAM TANK

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast