Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    16,256

    1/11 NBA Game Thread

    Wednesday January 11th, 2017




    Knicks @ 76ers
    7:00PM


    Grizzlies @ Thunder
    8:00PM
    ESPN


    Rockets @ Wolves
    8:00PM


    Wizards @ Celtics
    8:00PM


    Magic @ Clippers
    10:30PM


    Cavs @ Trailblazers
    10:30PM
    ESPN

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    84,281
    embiid vs porz without the anchor holding embiid down that is OKA

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    25,204
    Knicks and sixers are tied. I hope we lose. If you lose to the sixers you get kicked out of the league


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    29,844
    Grizz vs Thunder. Gonna see my boy put up another triple double!


    Free As Seagull.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    25,204
    Kyle o Quinn bringing the pain. He the only knick I like right now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    84,281
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Knicks and sixers are tied. I hope we lose. If you lose to the sixers you get kicked out of the league


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    we are alot better than our record indicates... experimenting with the oka **** killed us as well as no embiid or noel... when simmons comes back i can easily see 25 wins with this team if we keep noel over oka.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    84,281
    what has happened to melo.. he looks fat/slow and cares less about defense this year... Rose effect?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    84,281
    maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan if we took porz over oka... porz and embiid

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    25,204
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what has happened to melo.. he looks fat/slow and cares less about defense this year... Rose effect?
    He is lighting it up right now but he has been aweful. They say he has a real bad shoulder but he sucks 3 out of 4 games. It's time to sit him down. Oh and you are right he has given up on D recently


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    25,204
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we are alot better than our record indicates... experimenting with the oka **** killed us as well as no embiid or noel... when simmons comes back i can easily see 25 wins with this team if we keep noel over oka.
    Im rooting for us lose. Can I be an honorary sixers fan?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    84,281
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Im rooting for us lose. Can I be an honorary sixers fan?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you guys have this in the bag... embiid shot isnt falling and you guys cant miss.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    84,281
    Illya/saric/embiid... 9-36 equals loss lol.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    455
    Rockets off to their usual slow start


    Philadelphia Eagles: 3 Time World Champions

    New York Yankees: 27 Time World Champions

    Houston Rockets: 2 Time NBA Champions

    New York Rangers: 4 Time Stanley Cup Champions

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    25,204
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you guys have this in the bag... embiid shot isnt falling and you guys cant miss.
    You mean I'm going to have keep watching these guys?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    84,281
    only the knicks lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •