Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Why was my post in the NBA forum deleted?

In the NBA forum I had posted that I do not think a player as controversial as Kobe can be a sueper-star. I provided a link with evidence, and bolded some of the text.

kobe is not a super-star. If he did the same things tomorrow, he would likely get the Ray Rice treatment.

This is ridiculos. I am not trolling and am honestly confused.

Your post along with another poster's post was deleted because it was just discussing Kobe's rape case. That could've taken the discussion off-topic and we wanted to put an end to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Your post along with another poster's post was deleted because it was just discussing Kobe's rape case. That could've taken the discussion off-topic and we wanted to put an end to it.
    I can understand if you think its off-topic but I think its relevant as to if he is a super-star or star. Who is the last controversio super-star with off-field controversies like that.
    Last edited by Giannis94; 01-11-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    I can understand if you think its off-topic but I think its relevant as to if he is a super-star or star. Who is the last controversio super-star with off-field controversies like that.
    Understood. It's just we've had that discussion brought up countless times and we know how it ends. It'd just turn into a discussion of whether he was guilty or innocent, with insults and name calling throw in there, probably, rather than the actual subject matter, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Understood. It's just we've had that discussion brought up countless times and we know how it ends. It'd just turn into a discussion of whether he was guilty or innocent, with insults and name calling throw in there, probably, rather than the actual subject matter, unfortunately.
    10-4. Thanks for the explanation and hearing my side of it.

The sky is blue.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Kobe is a role model for all

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk