Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2017 Off-Season Thread

Discuss all off-season news- trades, free agency, NFL draft- here in this thread.

Im so hyped for draft. If we walk out of this draft with
    Myles Garrett, Tyler Orlosky, and a steal at 12 like Mitch, Peppers, Marlon, Mike Williams or Kizer I will be happy.

Myles has to be one if we don't trade down, his first step is best Ive seen in awhile from a pass rusher. Without question a 10 to 12 sack guy and this team needs some QB pressure.

Tyler Orlosky Second or third and this team gets 100% better up front. natural prototype center, will def fill the void left by Mack. Cam just isn't getting there, and will never be a NFL center.

That #12 pick is prob most important one in the draft. It is so hard to tell how it is going to play out. Could be our future Quarterback, could be some amazing secondary help, or a receiver to make the next Quarterback of this team have all the weapons for future success. that #12 has me excited for draft day, and really on the fence.

Team needs add another Tackle, Corner, Receiver, Young Running back, defensive Tackle , and Safety doesn't have to be here in the draft though.

How you guys feel about Tramon Williams? Torn on him and the rest of the secondary.

I like Reynolds, Boddy-Calhoun, think they earned their spots on this team. I like Haden, but aging and injuries might be time to try him at FS. I think this draft id deep with corners though. I think you can get starters in the first three rounds. I like Gareon Conley,Cordrea Tankersley, Chidobe Awuzie, Brendan Langley and Jourdan Lewis but he def needs to gain a little weight to adjust to the heavy impact he will take playing in the NFL.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Oswheiller is a great pick up for you guys. Seriously. He's got 3 years left on his deal and can be cut next year with no dead money if he stinks. He allows the Browns to focus on other positions and look for a QB later and develop him or next year and develop him.
    You also lose one of your 3 4ths but get another 2nd and a 6th.

Awesome job.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Oswheiller is a great pick up for you guys. Seriously. He's got 3 years left on his deal and can be cut next year with no dead money if he stinks. He allows the Browns to focus on other positions and look for a QB later and develop him or next year and develop him.
    You also lose one of your 3 4ths but get another 2nd and a 6th.

Awesome job.
    Not so sure about a great pickup but at that price and other teams shying away I believe he gets a shot in training camp. This upcoming draft is crucial for the Browns and the front office. They can't whiff on any picks and should leave feeling they got 4 starters from this draft. They should come away with the best DE two very dependable corners and a safety that should start from day one.
    Throw in a QB with probably the 12th pick and a TE and the Browns will grade high on draft day but they have to pick the right people at these positions and lately that has not been the case.