Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    haven't seen a player worth trading for that has been offered, so ill just do the other half.

Jae Crowder, Terry Rozier, BK 1st rd pick (2017) + Bos 1st in 2018

Looking for a go to scorer (preferably a SF) all star caliber who can create his own offense OR a stud big man.

Quote Originally Posted by bostncelts34 View Post
    haven't seen a player worth trading for that has been offered, so ill just do the other half.

Looking for a go to scorer (preferably a SF) all star caliber who can create his own offense OR a stud big man.
    If Crowder + Brooklyn pick is on the table then I'll throw Jimmy Butler out there. I'd flip Crowder to someone else for more picks, then tank and grab as many young dudes as possible.
    POOP

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Knicks need more than a psychiatrist.. Barkley mentioned that Knicks+Nets should just join up. I agree at this point.. total trash!
    If you did combine both rosters and kept the best parts, would you have an 8 seed even?

That might still be a team picking in the lotto.

Quote Originally Posted by bostncelts34:31400192

Would love for the Celtics and Knicks to work out a deal. The Celtics are a piece away from being able to compete with the Cavs and Melo COULD be that player.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    If Crowder + Brooklyn pick is on the table then I'll throw Jimmy Butler out there. I'd flip Crowder to someone else for more picks, then tank and grab as many young dudes as possible.
    If I were the Bucks and Giannis wasn't progressing I would almost consider Jabari for that package. Definitley not now, though.

This did not go well lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    If I were the Bucks and Giannis wasn't progressing I would almost consider Jabari for that package. Definitley not now, though.
    Yea it doesn't really make sense for Milwaukee to go backwards at this point. Chicago is stuck in one-star purgatory, so going into tank mode for several years is their clearest path to getting two/three. But Milwaukee already has a fully formed core that's all young. Why bother trading into the lottery when the best case scenario is picking a player who does what Jabari already does?
    POOP

Yea it doesn't really make sense for Milwaukee to go backwards at this point. Chicago is stuck in one-star purgatory, so going into tank mode for several years is their clearest path to getting two/three. But Milwaukee already has a fully formed core that's all young. Why bother trading into the lottery when the best case scenario is picking a player who does what Jabari already does?
    Right, but if Giannis wasn't progressing thos fast or Jabari was taking a little longer I would consider that offer.

If Giannis and Jabari play to their full potential they can represent the east. Match up very well against the Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Would love for the Celtics and Knicks to work out a deal. The Celtics are a piece away from being able to compete with the Cavs and Melo COULD be that player.
    I'm not sure the Celtics want Melo, let alone trading anywhere close to that package for him. I don't think he's a good fit.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Cousins is that piece. He can play with Isiah Thomas again and have good defenders around him and a stretch 4 in horford.

Yours seems to be the last response halfway sticking to the format. I gather you're offering up Jimmy Butler, and want picks and young guys.
    It would take Michael Carter-Williams coming too to make it work financially, but I'd offer up Damian Lillard, Cleveland's unprotected first-round pick this year, Portland's first-round pick and our 2018 first-round pick.
    I'm looking for a defensive anchor at power forward or center.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Yours seems to be the last response halfway sticking to the format. I gather you're offering up Jimmy Butler, and want picks and young guys.
    It would take Michael Carter-Williams coming too to make it work financially, but I'd offer up Damian Lillard, Cleveland's unprotected first-round pick this year, Portland's first-round pick and our 2018 first-round pick.
    I'm looking for a defensive anchor at power forward or center.
    If Lillard is on the table, pretty much any center in the league is probably available. You could probably get Cousins for him. If we're talking defensive anchors, I'm sure you could get Gobert, Whiteside, probably Drummond, take your pick. The deals would have to be bigger since many of those teams have point guards, but Lillard might be a top-10 trade asset in basketball. At the very least top-20.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Cousins is that piece. He can play with Isiah Thomas again and have good defenders around him and a stretch 4 in horford.
    Cousins and Isaiah hate each other. That's why Isaiah went to Phoenix.
    POOP

If Lillard is on the table, pretty much any center in the league is probably available. You could probably get Cousins for him. If we're talking defensive anchors, I'm sure you could get Gobert, Whiteside, probably Drummond, take your pick. The deals would have to be bigger since many of those teams have point guards, but Lillard might be a top-10 trade asset in basketball. At the very least top-20.

Cousins and Isaiah hate each other. That's why Isaiah went to Phoenix.
    Time heals everything. Just look at Lebron and Cle. they went from burning his jersey and rioting in the streets to to taking back their Benedict Arnold

C's offering Crowder, Zeller, Young, BK's 17' and 18' 1sts...

In all seriousness, what would you give up for this package...???

Definite NO to Melo and Lopez...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    C's offering Crowder, Zeller, Young, BK's 17' and 18' 1sts...

In all seriousness, what would you give up for this package...???

Definite NO to Melo and Lopez...
    I think you could get Jimmy Butler for that package easily especially if the trade goes down after knowing the draft order say the Nets have the #1 pick...possibly McCollum+Turner/Crabbe+picks...possibly Paul George if they dont end up doing anything this year...some one no one talks about the Celtics possibly trading for is Whiteside I think the Heat would easily say yes to this trade and I think a Thomas Bradley Brown? Horford Whiteside could be interesting...Obviously the Kings would take that for Cousins I would hope but not sure if the Celtics are honestly interested in Cousins possibly messing up the chemistry of the team...just a few ideas off the top of my head

Jahlil Okafor+Ersan Ilyasova+Sergio Rodriguez+2018(top 3 protected) 1st round pick+2019(unprotected) 1st round pick+2017 2nd round pick

Looking for upcoming fringe All Star Combo guard/SG/SF who can get buckets

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast